[align=center]↓Maskless Sinclaire↓[/align]

[align=center][spoil]zq9Hyco.png[/spoil]

Name: Simon Sinclaire

Race: Caucasian

Hair Color: Dirty blonde

Eye Color: Light blue

Height: 5'8

Weight: 129 lbs[/align]

Appearance: Full face Black rubber gas mask, black scarf made from torn sweater, dark grey winter jacket, stained black jeans, white plastic prosthetic leg, Black combat boot on actual leg, Brown work boot on Prosthetic leg, tattered black leather workman's gloves. Sash made of makeshift material tying a duffle bag and a HAM radio to his back-the microphone wrapped through the sash and dangling at the front of his chest.

BACK STORY

[spoil]Formerly a camera man for a news studio out of Waco Texas, Sinclaire didn't really do much outside of work and lounge about his low rent apartment or hit the local restaurants with a few other members from the news crew technicians. Soon enough though he had an opportunity he'd been waiting for arrive via a phone call from an esteemed production studio, filming was beginning on a new blockbuster and they needed crew. He was hesitant at first, he always wanted to go from local news stations and pet projects from 'indie directors' to an actual production but all the travelling really didn't appeal to him, his friends however urged him to take the opportunity to branch out and actually dive into his career. Soon enough the thought of branching out and getting his career really rolling drove him to take the position, packing up and heading for Memphis Tennessee. Things were great at first, they always are, everyone greeted him upon his arrival at the set after he had his new apartment set up in Mephis, the Director seemed really likable and personable, this seemed like an easy job to kickstart things.

Then it all started falling apart, longer hours as the deadline for the movie drew closer, the director was accused of wasting the studio's time and money on personal affairs and whatever those affairs were it looked like they weren't fun, the director became a stone cold bastard and tended to take it out on the crew. Not wanting to sit in this toxic environment Sinclaire dropped out of the crew and went back to what he did best and shacked up with a local news station to pay his way back to Waco. Not the best but hardly something to sulk over right? Soon enough the proverbial shit slammed into the fan at mach ten. On a routine report of a pileup on one of the back roads Sinclaire noticed a pretty big crowd being drawn to the scene. He interrupted the reporter who was more than a little pissed seeing as they were live on air but listened as Sinclaire became more urgent-noticing the abnormally large crowd covered in viscera, and by that point it was far past too late before they were descended upon by a wave of zombies. The reporter was pounced upon immediately, another crew member rushed out of the van to help but ended up being dragged out and had his neck given a grizzly chewing by one of the staggering horde-Sinclaire did the only thing he could in this spiraling event: He ran.[/align][/spoil]

">[bbvideo=230,230]
[/bbvideo]

Relations

[Cares about][Like Family][best Friend][Like][Neutral] [Dislike][Hate][Loathe][glow=grey][DECEASED][/glow] [Old opinions in spoilers]

Backston: [spoil]First person I met when I came into Memphis, gave me a ride in his pickup-not sure if it was his but the sentiment stands.[/spoil] Well he's apparently carrying cocaine and kittens, not sure how I feel about that but, well there are worse forms of mild insanity. Or so I thought-so Backston is a weird dude but he straight up wanted to kill someone who talked about offing him-that made me insanely uneasy...I mean he seems to think highly of me and I don't hate the guy it's just all kinds'of awkward...

Brandon: Pretty nice guy tossed some jokes around he gave some basics on the group, mostly being a few key people and the fact Ethan was the leader-or well unofficial leader.

Heide: MASSIVE guy, glad he's on our side, didn't get to chat with him for an overly long time.

Jayesh: Man gave me a bit of info on how things work in this group, he's kind of one of the four? I think people in charge, told me to come with him or anyone them if I have any issues, he's also surprisingly laid back and knows what he's doing with a pickaxe. I feel pretty confident with his leadership skills-plus I pretty much owe him and the others for stopping some SWAT zombie for bludgeoning the hell out of me.

Hannah: She seems pretty passive overall but she does her job and she does it well, helped patch me up after another "FUN" run in with zombies again, didn't take her long to do so either, came right to the call over the radio, now that's a good quality to have.

Rikki: She seems pretty nice, although it might just be her accent, also seems like a realist but damn she drops some awkward bombshells in conversation. I think she was from some compound in the middle of Arkansas-where we stopped at that crappy gas station, and by awkward bomshells I mean she straight up said she might have been used as a "meat slave" or something like that when we met...yeeeeah.

Pvt.Parker: I think he's one of the sparse few military guys here? He's got the look and the guns anyway, kinda had him in a sort of squad leader position when we were clearing out houses by the convoy. Also he's pretty laid back you wouldn't think it from the six foot bastard covered in military gear, plus when we looted some SWAT vans he tossed me a shiny new rifle, he asked if I knew how to use it and I don't think he liked "Rooty tooty point and shooty" as an answer. Probably gonna take him up on a training offer...

Vencl: Met him up on a water tower where some-eastern european? guy was doing some trading. Guy seems like a loner from what little I gleamed from him but he seems like a decent guy, we both agreed running around in this wonderful hellhole by your lonesome was a good way to go crazy so I convinced him to come around and tag along with the convoy.

Winters:[spoil]Now she's definitely the military type, didn't do much talking with her other than introductions, loading up the supplies from the SWAT vans and oh! yeah I think she called me a dickwaffle at the water tower when I stood in the way of the ladder so there's that.[/spoil]NOW WINTERS! You know how to diffuse a bullshit bomb! Or attempt to anyhow, she was the most rational voice screaming into the radio dealing with the Backston/Kit situation.

Carson: Apparently he's a regular around this group-but doesn't always run with them? Besides that he complimented my leg-or lack thereof, said I looked pretty cool which is good cause that's kind what I was going for! But yeah he seems like an alright guy and has known Jay and the others since the beginning of this little downward spiral of civilization so he's more than alright with me, plus he helped stop a SWAT zombie from beating the hell out of me so I owe him.

Maggie: She came and bailed us out when we were snooping around that downed chopper and got bum rushed by zombies. I mean we haven't really talked but that shows character right there.

Ethan:[spoil]So I met the man Brandon and Backston told me about-tall dude joked about expecting him to be taller-not so much as a chuckle but it was a shit joke. Gave me the good old questionnaire, took off my mask, then went on my merry way. He seems like a guy you'd expect to hold a position of leadership, despite what I've heard of him not wanting to.[/spoil]I came to him with a pretty sensitive issue last night-fucker announces it over the radio and lights a god damn powder keg of drama and goes back in "his house" with his lady friend and let's the shitstorm brew-WOW!

The Man in the Box: I don't even know what to say about this guy-I mean he's weird as all hell but I'm pretty sure his box method works against zombies so, kudos.

Natasha: Taught me how to use a rifle, way better at it than I am for damn sure. She said she was part of the Aussie military-what I wanna know is what the hell is she doing out here in the mid-west?

Kit: I wanna help you out here but right when the situation with Backston is nearly settled, done, and calmed down, you decide to throw accusations back at him-I mean I can't exactly prove those wrong but you kinda "poured gasoline on the embers" so to speak...

Edited by Guest

Upcoming additions:

Backstory and these people added to Relations:

Jayesh , Hannah , Rikki , Pvt.Parker, Vencl, Waters, and Carson if I forgot any feel free to yell at me in a comment.

UPDATE!

-Updated relations:

Backston, Winters, Ethan, Natasha, Kit.

-Added Maskless reference image

TO DO:

-Add Journals

QUESTION!

Should I keep old relation text in a spoiler or just over-write it?

Kek, You are also doing the Multi Color now, Soon you will be Arts and Crafts Wizard.

- Also Old relations does sound like a good idea so you can see where you used to stand.