Sign in to follow this  
Spring

Jason Udesky IS BACK

[align=center]JASON UDESKY[/align]

The-Top-10-Country-Rappers.jpg

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Nationality: American

Bio: Born and raised in Tennessee, Jason was a weird kid. Jason was the older brother of the group and the tough one. He didn't strive for an education, but rather the respect of the street he was on. He signed up for the military, but didn't pass boot camp due to him almost breaking a man's neck. Jason was sent back home where he was then kicked out of the house and forced to live on the streets. Jason got into many fights and as time passed on, he soon ruled the streets... but his family looked at him differently now... they were scared. Seeing this, Jason left and asked for forgiveness, where he was then asked to join the family buisness in (town). Jason now acts as a loyal brother to his family, and crushes any who disrepects them.

Family: Jamie Udesky [MIA/Dead]

Shepard [MIA/Dead]

Criminal record: He got in trouble many times for stealing and many others for the fights that occurred in the streets. He was sent to jail twice, one in his senior year where he was caught bullying many kids at the park. Another was for murder, and spent a lot of time in prison.

Stability: 170/200

Skills:

Loyal: He may be a loose cannon, and may even be defined as a dangerous man... but do not question his full loyalty to his brothers and sisters.... as time goes on however, it may change

Medicine: Had to use alot after fights.... he doesn't like using it.

Cooking: He doesn't do this anymore

Strong: This man is a REALLY buff man... He looks like he can lift a BULL!

in terms of emotion... I don't think he is as stable as before

Intimidation: How he got his name "Scarecrow" on the streets.

Hand to Hand: Did I mention that he took wrestling in high school? And that he won 3 TOURNAMENTS!!!

Overweight: He may be good at alot of things... but not running... or hiding... or... you get the jist

Persuasion/communication: This guy doesn't make sense alot and he just isn't good at talking

Guns: Used it once.... almost broke his arm.. never did it again

Driving: He can drive... he just can't do the fancy stuff like the people in Tokyo drift

Trust: The man's trustworthy.. but if he needs to get the truth out, he will without hesitation

Soft heart: It will be the death of him

Something to note as well is this guy will be most likely in the background during like passive rp because (I'm an introvert and I don't have as good of an experience before)

He rarely begins conversation basically. He's only worried about his family, and has no other interest in the others

RELATIONS:

Holy shit dude, this is good. If I had more free time on my hands I'd RP a shit ton more just to do shit with Jason. Good shit my man, good shit.

The Producers were asked a series of questions, one being about Jason and Jamie. It was already leaked in the trailer that Jamie will return for season 3 but it hadn't shown Jason.

The Director leaked a photo of the actor on set. He seems to wear a lot more gear and lost a lot more weight.

It is confirmed

JASON UDESKY WILL RETURN FOR SEASON 3

The Producers were asked a series of questions, one being about Jason and Jamie. It was already leaked in the trailer that Jamie will return for season 3 but it hadn't shown Jason.

The Director leaked a photo of the actor on set. He seems to wear a lot more gear and lost a lot more weight.

It is confirmed

Hopefully Richard and Jason get to know eachother.

Although they only met each-other for a short period in season 2, they seemed to have really got a long with each other.

It is confirmed

Hopefully Richard and Jason get to know eachother.

Although they only met each-other for a short period in season 2, they seemed to have really got a long with each other.

Its seemed that during break, there were pictures taken of the actors having coffee and hanging out. They are even "Best Friends" Says producer: John Emily

About damn time, Jamie can only carry his damn appeal of being a alcoholic for so long.

Jason Will hopefully bring light into Jamie and start a new storyarc. 90% of Fans cant wait for the new arrival