Sign in to follow this  
Sinnamonbun

Sinnamon's app

Steam Name: Sinnamon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28333600

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sinnamonbun/

Rp Experience: I've been on WWC, a few star wars servers, a few HL2 rps.

How did you stumble upon our server?: I played on the last iteration of the server.

(Gonna play on this character once the outbreak starts)

Character Name: Thalia Johnson

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 20

Character Equipment:

Scoped Winchester XPR Hunter Bolt-Action Rifle .308 caliber

Hunting knife

Gun maintenance skills

Able to track footprints and general tracks left behind by people/animals.

Very good perception

Crackshot

Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): Tempered Good

Strengths: Deadeye shot with her rifle, tracker, gun safety knowledge, enough strength to handle a rifle.

Weaknesses:

Kind of uneducated in a general sense

Sort of obsessed with her hunting rifle, won't go anywhere without it

Short

Super kind hearted

Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!):

Thalia is American born who was raised by both her biological parents who owned some land out in the rural areas of Texas. Both of her parents were avid gun lovers and hunters, often spending family weekends hunting game and pests for sport and for food while they were away from their hunting store. Her education had somewhat if not most of her education would suffer because of this but Thalia really didn't mind at all. Her parents would have taught her the basic's of reading, writing and basic math, but her true education was gun safety and the love of hunting. During her teen years on of the families routine hunting trips, she had a horrible time getting to sleep, hearing all sorts of noises out in the bushes and in the trees so she went to investigate. Thalia claims that she had shot the legendary Chupacabra that her parents told her about when she was growing up, some nasty monster that would hunt and drink various livestocks blood. This encounter had left Thalia somewhat shaken and become overly attached to her rifle which she took everywhere she could.

I am giving -support for two primary reasons: The background is a bit silly with the chupacabra ptsd thing (and also guns over education), but primarily because of an influx of hunters and 'VIP' people.

I'd much rather like to see a more normal person pov from people for now, since right now everyone is trying to strong arm having a leg up once things start, and we are trying to focus on joe schmo trying to get through

I mean 1. I never said she had PTSD, she's just clingy to her rifle.

2. I want to play post outbreak not pre-outbreak, it's definitely not a power grab since she only has ONE weapon and no protection whatsoever.

3. I'm not American, so I know very little about Texas or what have you, I just wrote what came to mind.

I understand that you may not be American and I'm not in criticism of that, but what I will say is based on the feedback here, I will not be able to accept the request. Denied.

PTSD or no, the chupacabra idea may be interesting certainly, but it is silly. And whether you are trying to or not, it does seem very much as a power grab, especially if they're designed specifically to play post-outbreak.

I have no issues with people getting equipment but all of this in addition to the others that are hunting are what determined my answer. That doesn't mean you can't make another or simply go in with a casual civilian. By all means, I encourage people to experiment.

I'm just gonna put two cents in here, I find pre-outbreak completely boring and that character would have no reason to be near dallas pre outbreak and any character applied for post outbreak would be considered a power grab by your logic? It seems kind of stupid but that's my opinion on the matter.