Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970622516

Rp Experience: 8-ish years.

How did you stumble upon our server?: Recommended by Postal/IronKnife

Character Name: Lucy Wilthhelm

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 12*

Character Equipment: N/A

Moral Alignment: Lawful Good

Strengths: Bilingual, Generally Cute, Innocent, Big Heart and Kind, Childlike, Small and Agile.

Weaknesses: Physically Weak, Vulnerable Emotionally, Unprepared For Survival Challenges, Childlike, Bad English

Character Backstory: Lucy, the German native stuck in the US. While she was forced into it, Lucy thought it would be fun to fun spend a few months with her uncle in Texas. She may not have known English too well, and it would be definitely a change in scenery, but, seeing new things and exploring them would be fun! With reckless abandon she packed her bags and waved to her parents as she boarded the plane, off to Texas and off to the US.

The first month was difficult. While there was no school, it was thankfully summer, participating with kids in the neighborhood or any American was hard, with her broken English. But that didn’t stop her from trying, not at all. She spent a lot of time with her uncle, listening to stories, playing games and just being a kid.

Things changed when he locked all the doors and told her she couldn’t leave the house. She was scared, and the week went by like a blur. She didn’t know specifically what happened, but her uncle told her people were sick, and it wasn’t safe to go outside, or she’d get the sickness… Lucy was confused by this, wondering why he had gotten guns out, if people were just getting sick with the flu or something, but her views drastically changed when she saw dead bodies breaking the window down. Her story picks up her.

*) I do have someone that will play her guardian, her being underage. It shall either be Postal, who plays a character named Nigel, or Ironknife, who plays a character named Rico.

I know I have not played on the server yet, as I have been unable to, but I shall be able to Wednesday night. I really want this character approved, because I really had good ideas for her, and don't want to come up with some random. I have multiple people that play on the server who can vouch for my RP.

Aye, this is Nigel, aka Postal Speed Weed. I can vouch for this mate and his RP, he's a good man.

I +support this shit, yo.

Edited by Guest

I'm on the fence about this. I'm sure you're a good roleplayer, and we have that rule about child characters, though I fear a little for the guardian character being chained to doing what ever this child character does. All the time. Everywhere. I also just hate children.

I'm on the fence about this. I'm sure you're a good roleplayer, and we have that rule about child characters, though I fear a little for the guardian character being chained to doing what ever this child character does. All the time. Everywhere. I also just hate children.

I assure you, it won't be that bad, not going to force the guardian to do random bull. That last statement though, I cannot change your mind about that one. I hate children in real life, but roleplay ones are okay to me.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, I appreciate it! :D

I thought Nigel was aus. Unless they're making a new character.

From what I know, Postal had to remake Nigel as an American w/ Australian parents. However, I cannot confirm this, I shall get Postal himself to answer this.

Yeah, due to one of the admins informing me that there was a bit of a limit going on with foreign characters (this was during the pre-apocalypse setting) and the fact that one of the admins doesn't like if someone RPs an Aussie character incorrectly, I had to retconn Nigel being completely aus to being American with Aussie Parents.

I dont see a problem with this.

We had already talked in PMs beforehand, and I still give my +support

Thank you for your support!! <3

As long as we don't have any spooky shit going on with a child character then I see no reason not to support this.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯