ZWkeaeH.jpg

More pics

Spoiler

OTONxdb.gif

IxnWoSr.jpg

HSNm6Au.jpg

gWf9OFG.gif

IocuYGe.gif

Sex: Male  ⧱  Age: 29  ⧱  Height: 6'2"  ⧱  Weight: 201 lbs.  ⧱  Hair Color: Black  ⧱  Eye Color: Hazel
Body Type: Endomorph ⧰ Former Occupation: On-Call IT ⧰  Theme: Christmas Lights by Coldplay

⍰ Status: Physically and Mentally Stable ⛾

Likes                                       Dislikes 
 Astronomy ⬢                             
                                  ⬡ Ayn Rand
(see selfishness) 
              ⬡ Crowds 
      ⬡ Gin 
 Ginger-Ale ⬢                             
 Humanitarianism ⬢                                          
                           ⬡ Plague Doctors 
 Redheads ⬢                             
                                   ⬡ Selfishness
(see Ayn Rand) 
            ⬡ Torture 
 Transcendentalism ⬢                                              

Relationships

⨻Care ForLikeUnopinionatedDislikeVilify

✪ Survivors ✪

⚘ Hannah Farr - Hannah's been strong these last few years. For a while, I wasn't sure she was going to come back around, didn't know if I was, but I think we've both been able to pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off. I trust her with everything I've got, and I hope she feels the same.

♪ Renee Ford - Since Terry died, I've tried to keep my distance. I don't know if that helps or hurts her, but I like to think it helps. We've chatted some, been on some missions. I'm sure we're still friends, but, who knows what's going on anymore.

⎈ Jayesh Sanghrajka - I'm glad Jay's shouldered the burden of being the head of the group. I know he still respects my opinion, and I respect him. I'm sure he's having difficulties, but it's not as if he couldn't tell me about them if he wanted. We're both busy men, and that's that.

⛨ Natasha Kunsagasi - Nat's been her usual self, which is by no means a bad thing. We can still grab a drink every now and then, and I'd still trust her to watch my back more than I'd trust myself to watch it. She's an invaluable asset, and a good friend.

࿅ Mayu - Girl has grown up some. Still a youngin, and still all of our responsibilities, but I certainly don't mind it. She's nice to have around, even if only in the aspect of her being a child in all of this.

⌬ Doctor Saraphina Annabelle Krieger - I'm glad the Doc has stuck with us. She's still quiet and aloof, but not in a particularly bad way, if that makes any sense. Having her around makes me feel better, though about what, I don't know.

♚ Kreg Luther - I'm surprised he stuck with us after Nat dumped him, but I'm glad none the less. We were able to bond a bit over that, and it's never a bad thing to have another strong set of hands around.

☤ Rikki Miller - Rikki's been through some rough stuff since we picked her up. I'm glad she's still with us, since I don't think any of us have actual medical expertise, and the fact she's nice a nice person.

🌬 Bosco - He's become a nice constant to the group. Having someone that knows what they're doing, but isn't trying to tell everyone else what to do is really, really nice. Not that I would particularly object to him being in charge, he's just not the sort to want it.

⛿ Sarohildi - She's stuck with the group, which is nice to see. I'm not fond of some of her innate desires, but I do recognize they can be useful.

✞ Dead ✞

Matthew Polonius - Mr. Polonius was my downstairs neighbor. An old man, living alone. Been years since he passed now, but I still miss him every day.

Dot Hayes -  I wonder what you would've made of this place, Dot. It'd probably be a palace by now, heh.

Terrence Ruggles - I don't think we got along very well, when we interacted at all. I didn't wish death on you though, not genuinely anyway. 

Nyla Naomi - You deserved more time. Most do, but you certainly did. I'll occasionally remember you and smile. I hope you're at peace.

Devi SanghrajkaJay seems to have moved on, and in the end you died doing what you loved, bad as the rest of us would call it.

Noah "Zero" Brooks - Part of me still blames myself for not being there to talk you down. I'm sorry you died so young, Noah. Rest in Peace.

Clinton GullyYou've been dead far, far longer than I ever knew you; makes me wonder if my feelings of loss are genuine or misguided. I'm not sure, but I do know I haven't forgotten you.

Barnaby Rutherford - I suppose you did get the last laugh, scarring me like you did. But hey, I'm still here, and you're not.

⥢ Killed ⥤

Marcus Cash - Been a good while since that ordeal went down. Sorry it went like it did, but I thank you for helping me live, as messed up as it was.

Jeff Gallagher - First man I killed, way back in Chicago. Glad we were on good terms.

Nazis - Surprising that I've killed more than one, but not a bad thing. Some of the only folk I don't feel a bit guilty about offing.

Others - I never thought I'd kill enough people that I couldn't remember them all. It's a frightening thing in all honesty. Not that you care, you're dead.

If you want added, let me know and I'll ignore you