Sign in to follow this  
Nyanch

Alexandria Brooks [GEN 2; 12/23/18]

{GENERAL DETAILS}

[NAME] - Alexandria Brooks

[AGE] - Mid-twenties.

[HEIGHT] - Five-foot-seven, or around that.

[HAIR] - Auburn, put into a small ponytail.

[EYES] - Green[/align]

{SPECIFIC DETAILS}

The woman wears an olive drab winter jacket, and dark gray cargo pants. She is wearing usual brown work boots, too. A knitted gray scarf keeps her neck warm and a black beanie

She stands at a respectable posture, helping her height.

Her firearm of choice is an MP5SD, a makeshift two-point sling strapped to it.

She wears M-Pact 3 Covert Mechanix gloves around her hands.

Alexandria can sometimes be seen wearing an M45 Gasmask. Usually for chemical work or moving into areas with copious infected bodies or items.

Bags under her eyes can be seen.

Her bag has a makeshift bow strapped on to it.

Sometimes, she can be spotted with a notebook and pen.

{RELATIONS} The fun part that everyone likes!

Luke Schrock  (M.I.A) - "I can only hope that the next time we meet, you're alive and well... But, I'm sure you and I both know the truth. Either you're going to be in a terrible state, or dead. And I'm not sure if it's a comforting thing that I don't know where you are instead of the two former things. It would kill me to see you that way. Perhaps it's indeed a comfort? Or am I just trying to find myself more agreeable in the situation I find myself in? I don't know but... if you're out there, I'm rooting for you. And if you're still alive, I know we'll come across each other again."

Backston Dewar - "I'd rather not jot any specifics here down in my notebook, but that was a real good talk. You know I'll do my best to have your back, and I know you'll do your best to have mine. I'm just hoping we could solve this problem of yours. I know you'll make the right choice. I trust you enough to do so, and I'll back you up on it."

Rikki  - "Yet another old friend from my days of old. It's nice to have someone to rely on and talk to, even though it doesn't feel like my place to. Thanks for lending an ear and a place to stay."

Miles Winters  - "So you're indeed still around and kicking. Dunno how much you changed, haven't really talked too much since I've returned. Hopefully you're still the same as I remember."

Katia Patterson - "You're the still same old you as I remember. Perhaps even a bit sharper wit."

Bosco Pavlovic - "Your appearance discredits your personality, and by that I mean, you look a fuckton scarier than you actually are. You get my sort of humor, and generally our conversations flow. You also, thankfully and luckily, had your radio tuned to an older frequency, so that when I hailed it, you were there to respond."

Marceline Blackwell - "It seems quite a bit of people share my same sense of humor, and you're no exception. You're an... interesting one, with how you are and how you act. I just wish you didn't drink and do those drugs, but I'm not here to tell people what to do."

Chip Weaver - "You and I? We're pretty similar, and that's surprising, 'cause I never thought I'd compare myself to a guy who wears a suit all the time. But... cheesy, fortune cookie advice or not, it's true. You're right. I just don't know how the hell I'll eventually accept it."

Jamie Udesky - "Simple sort of guy, I'd say. I know he's handy, and those are two things I could appreciate, simplicity and handiness. Also makes for a good conversationalist. Some jokes I made flew over his head, but it's all good. There's no reason to dislike or hate this man from what I've seen, but it's not fair to make that judgement when you only do small talk."

Abraham Williams - "It's been a while, and I think I rather judge you based off you character nowadays rather than actions in the past. You kinda goofed, but I don't think you could truly be a bad sort of guy."

Ana Isana - "Energetic oddity. That's how I'd describe her, anyhow. Doesn't really seem to respect privacy, and tends to bounce from place to place. Really I can't tell you more about her personality without repeating myself. While you do have some unique qualities, I think the criticism of that night was harsh.

Sampsa Ritchfield - "I'm not sure why you'd need a fire jacket, like what the purpose of it is nowadays other than if something catches on fire, but it's nice to have a first responder with us. Very good ideas on what to do for the upcoming holidays. Gotta keep the morale up somehow, huh?"

Your character not here? Post below!

Oh ok I see how it is. No Kyle? I gotchu.

Consider it done, boiii. I've been busy hunting down an old forum, so sorry if I forgot people.

Little bit of update prepping for the server's return. I've cleaned up the formatting that was broken, and added a clarification in equipment. Obviously as stuff goes on, I'm gonna tweak it, and probably redo the relations list when the server launches. If there's anyone I'm missing, don't be afraid to pipe up!

Sign in to follow this