Name: Kyle James O'Malley

Nicknames: None Yet

Nationality: American

Height: 5'11

Hair Color & Style: Black/Short

Eye Color: Green

Skin Color: Tanned

Build: Athletic

Notable Features: Sometimes walks with a limp in favor of his right leg. Numerous military tattoos, though none are visible over clothing.

Mental Attributes

Mental State: Stable

Mental Illnesses: N/A

Hometown: Monroe, Georgia USA

Favorite Music Genre: Swing Music - Traditional Pop - New Country

Education: High School Graduate

Previous Occupation: Gunner's Mate with the United States Coast Guard, Statesman Arms Gun Store Owner

Current Occupation: Gun Runner

Languages: English - Spanish

Likes: Gaming - Working on Firearms - Listening to Music - Drawing - Fantasizing

Dislikes: Arrogant/Selfish People - Pricks - Scraping of chalkboards - The undead obvs -

Fears: Becoming a walking corpse - Rejection

Skills

| Mastered | Good | Decent | Sucks

Weapons Repair - "I was a gunners mate. Assembling, disassembling, repairing and making love to weapons was my fucking forte. And I was a master at it."

Firearms - "Coast Guard gave me a lot of training. Firearms were one of the many topics. I can build them up and take you down in less than thirty seconds."

DIY - "I have a particular set of skills no one really uses these days. Do It Yourself. Guess it definitely helps since nothing is mass produced anymore."

Mathematics - "Gotta know these things. Very helpful when you're building shit. And repairing shit. And other types of mathematics-type shit."

Medical - "I know basic first aid. That's pretty much it."

Gaming - "Don't give me shit just because I was in the Coast Guard and barely did anything. The amount of down time I had was more than enough to give me a decent K/D ratio in Cod... So I guess that's a plus? Christ, I wonder what it would be if I was a Marine."

Running - "Granted I'm taking the meds, I can get a good jog in. If I'm not then... well, I'll be close behind by a few miles."

Technology - "The basics I know. Settings on an IPhone, changing printer cartridges, changing brightness on a computer. Anything more is beyond me."

Socialization - "I'm not the most social person out there. I prefer to keep to myself and the Black Beast, listening to Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra. At least those guys won't fuck me over for a candy bar."

-UPDATE-

"Given present company, I've learned to deal with it. The group is easy to talk to, and two months of growing to know them has helped me start talking to people."[/align]

ill update more when i think of shit

[align=center]The Black Beast[/align]

[mod=Statesman_Arms Alert]The Black Beast is a heavily modified tractor-trailer owned by Kyle O'Malley and his company, Statesman Arms. The rig sports a metallic black coat of paint along most of the structure and a matte grey secondary coating along the push bars and metal reinforcements surrounding it. Plating-wise, the semi-truck is an armored tank, without the turret of course.

Virtually the entire trailer and cab are covered in reinforced metal plating and Kevlar in certain other vital areas. The front bumper of the cab is essentially a giant battering ram, completely covering the grill and the engine. The sides of the engine are protected underneath the hood by shaped titanium and Kevlar. The doors to the cab are layered with metal, Kevlar, and ballistic nylon,

though this is all on the inside of the door as to make it look as seamless and ordinary as possible. The glass windows of the cab and the trailer are layered with ordinary glass and poly carbonate,

offering a high bullet resistance to most moderately-sized rounds such as the 5.56x45mm NATO round. The tires are made of a specialized composite RunFlat, allowing the vehicle to run for approximately 60 miles on a blown tire without sacrificing speed. Both the cab and the trailer offer living spaces, though the amount of space in the cab is noticeably more compact and without the pleasantries offered inside the trailer. While the Cab living space only offers a bed, a miniature desk and compartments for storage, the trailer is much more accommodating. The trailer offers a pair of beds on both sides of the main aisle and a small kitchen near the head, along with a 40-inch television screen that can be connected to a laptop or the built-in security cameras on the exterior of the vehicle. There is also a small closet that can fit a few pairs of outfits. At the very rear of the trailer is where the business makes its money; arms trading. For security reasons, the product and the "open space" are separated by reinforced metal plating and a ballistic glass window made of the same materials as the windows protecting the inside from out. Product can be viewed, but not touched. In times of peril when the Beast is being pursued, there is a mounted Browning M2 .50 caliber machine gun on the ceiling of the "open space", covered up by a security gate unless otherwise retracted by a security system. The Black Beast is a force to be reckoned with on the open road, and a haven for gun nuts who have the right amount of change when the business is open.[/mod]

[spoil]35345137831_a64f5dab34_o.png

35345092911_b0a5dbbe17_h.jpg

35088860220_b757a24a7b_h.jpg[/spoil]

[align=center]Relations [/align]

[align=center]|●| Business Partner - |●| Loved - |●| Family Loved - |●| Love Interest - |●| Great Friend - |●| Friend - |●| Liked - |●| Acquaintance- |●| Neutral - |●| Dislike - |●| Hate |●| Deceased † |●|[/align]

[align=center]_______________________________________________________________________________________[/align]

[align=center]Backston Dewar

One of my customers that came through my store before shit hit the fan. He seems like a swell guy, seeing as he has his motley crew of survivors that he apparently leads. Rather surprising, though. Dude goes from being a homeless to a leader all in the span of a month. Well, we'll see how long it goes for him. From what I hear, there's some rumblings coming from within the group. Be safe, guy.[/align]

[align=center]Otto Smith

Otto is a rather new member of Backston's group, having only come upon them a few days ago. Nonetheless, he's been pretty valuable to the Dallas City Survivors. Now, he's my guard; both for the business and myself. He's already shown his worth rather recently by disarming a mad Irishman from pointing his sidearm at me for whatever reason. And that was just the first day. I hope he and I develop a healthy relationship, unlike a few of the people I've had the unfortunate pleasure of coming across recently.[/align]

[align=center]Esmund (?)

A delinquent. A possible threat to both myself and my business. I came upon him at the Compound attempting to break into Backston's armory. Whatever his reason is, he was most certainly in the wrong. Theft is theft, no matter what reason you have to justify your actions. You seem to have spread a story to the other survivors about how merciless I was, shooting your brother without a second thought. The truth is your brother took his own life when he failed to listen to my very specific instructions not to reach into his jacket. I regret what I did, but I know it was the right choice.[/align]

[align=center]Mendez (?) †

The man tried to break into Backston's armory. He tried to whip out a cigarette lighter like it was a gun after I told him to not reach into his pockets. He payed for it with his life. As much as I regret the events that unfolded, you died by your own ignorance and stupidity. I'm sorry, but I'm not ashamed.[/align]

[align=center]Chloe Chance

Chloe is a nice girl. She was kinda closed up to me back then, but I guess since I helped her out, she's opened up a bit more. I've been invited over to her place for drinks and, when the power's turned back on, a movie or two. I hope we get the chance to talk a bit more sometime. I'd like that.[/align]

[align=center]Luke Schrock

Luke's a cool guy. I had the pleasure of meeting him before this whole hellfire of zombies started pouring from the south. Seeing as my former shop was located right next to the Police Station,

and even better, STARBUCKS, I got to know a big chunk of the police force pretty well. I'm happy he's getting it good with Alex. Hope for the best with both of 'em.[/align]

[align=center]Nigel Sparrow

You're a fucking dumbass. You judge me based on shit you think happened instead of zooming in on the facts of what actually happened. That whole thing with Esmund and his dumbass brother? "Oh my god, Kyle! Why did you defend yourself from the dumbass mexican that might have shot you after you told him multiple times to not reach into his pockets?!" Yeah. I'm surprised you were even trying to become a leader. I think those that would have followed you would have suffered from some type of mental condition due to your stupidity. Fuck outta here with that shit.[/align]

[align=center]Alexandria Brooks

Alexandria was one of the newcomers I brought in to the group while they were bunkered down back in Houston, Texas. I found her with another girl, who's name escapes me, hiding it out in the clothing shop. Unfortunately the other girl went off on her own, but at least Alex is still here. From what I hear, Alex and Luke seem to be hitting it off pretty good. Wish for the best for him.[/align]

[align=center]Alexa Moore

Alexa, bless her innocent little heart, is the resident pyromaniac of the group. She's got some sort of a fetish with flamethrowers and the like. If there's something burning, there's a 101% chance it was caused by her. She's helped me with providing schematics for "mass" producing these things. Even upgraded it with napalm abilities. Outside of being her happy-go-burney self, she's a very happy person. Very giddy. Always able to bring a smile to my face whenever I see her.[/align]

[align=center]Katia Patterson

The new resident to the neighborhood. She seems a bit insecure about the group being so open to strangers, but I'm not blaming her. Hell, I'm guilty of doing the same thing. I want to say her and I are on good terms right now. Got her a Go-bag with a sufficient amount of food and other shit inside. She's already been offered a room in Hannah's place, so she's definitely got it good. Katia is a nice girl, and I really hope to be able to speak to her more.

-UPDATE-

Shit, it's been a while since I updated this. Oh well, guess now is as good as ever. Some external force was almost forcing to re-read this, and I guess I can see why. So, Katia has made herself a pretty useful part of the group. We uh... semi-sorta had a smoking session with Miles that didn't involve push-ups. The weed kind, y'know? For the first time, it was a bit more... rowdy than I had initially planned. I remember something about Titanic or...

World War One or something. That was the theme for when we were being high, anyhow.

Fun times. She's definitely a weed head. Really need to do that again to relieve all this stress I've been having as of recent.[/align]

[align=center]Request to be added.[/align]

[align=center]Theme:[/align]

[align=center]

">[bbvideo=560,315]
[/bbvideo][/align]-yes i did take this from silly. im not original, ok?

[glow=lightblue]Kyle James O'Malley[/glow]

f4584db0-e0c6-41b8-9911-c46f9cf681b4.png?w=740&h=444&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70

The Black Beast

[mod=Statesman_Arms Alert]The Black Beast is a heavily modified tractor-trailer owned by Kyle O'Malley and his company, Statesman Arms. The rig sports a metallic black coat of paint along most of the structure and a matte grey secondary coating along the push bars and metal reinforcements surrounding it. Plating-wise, the semi-truck is an armored tank, without the turret of course.

Virtually the entire trailer and cab are covered in reinforced metal plating and Kevlar in certain other vital areas. The front bumper of the cab is essentially a giant battering ram, completely covering the grill and the engine. The sides of the engine are protected underneath the hood by shaped titanium and Kevlar. The doors to the cab are layered with metal, Kevlar, and ballistic nylon,

though this is all on the inside of the door as to make it look as seamless and ordinary as possible. The glass windows of the cab and the trailer are layered with ordinary glass and poly carbonate,

offering a high bullet resistance to most moderately-sized rounds such as the 5.56x45mm NATO round. The tires are made of a specialized composite RunFlat, allowing the vehicle to run for approximately 60 miles on a blown tire without sacrificing speed. Both the cab and the trailer offer living spaces, though the amount of space in the cab is noticeably more compact and without the pleasantries offered inside the trailer. While the Cab living space only offers a bed, a miniature desk and compartments for storage, the trailer is much more accommodating. The trailer offers a pair of beds on both sides of the main aisle and a small kitchen near the head, along with a 40-inch television screen that can be connected to a laptop or the built-in security cameras on the exterior of the vehicle. There is also a small closet that can fit a few pairs of outfits. At the very rear of the trailer is where the business makes its money; arms trading. For security reasons, the product and the "open space" are separated by reinforced metal plating and a ballistic glass window made of the same materials as the windows protecting the inside from out. Product can be viewed, but not touched. In times of peril when the Beast is being pursued, there is a mounted Browning M2 .50 caliber machine gun on the ceiling of the "open space", covered up by a security gate unless otherwise retracted by a security system. The Black Beast is a force to be reckoned with on the open road, and a haven for gun nuts who have the right amount of change when the business is open.[/mod]

XVuzrw9y1vux.jpg

paluccaes19uku0na2nv.jpg

[align=center]The Black Beast[/align]

[align=center]

What is the Mishima Zaibatsu Tekken ass shit yo[/align]