Name: Katia Patterson

Nicknames: N/A

Nationality: American

Height: 5'7

Hair Color & Style: Thin Straight hair, black

Eye Color: Blue

Skin Color: Pale white

Build: Skinny build.

Notable Features:  Large amounts of Tattoos on arms, chest and legs.

Background Information

Hometown: Brooklyn, NYC

Current Location: N/A

Education: (High School Diploma) | (NYU, Bachelors of Science in Nursing)

Previous Occupation: ER Staff Nurse at NYU Medical Center

Current Occupation: Survivalist Extraordinaire

Languages: English

7CvfpeN.jpg

Characteristics and Traits

[These can change depending on IC events and actions]

Mental State: Stable

Current Thoughts: "It's cold as fuck but I'm in a far better positon than I was at the start of this. As the days start to pass by I can't seem to distract myself from the thoughts of my so called old life, I wonder where everyone is and I just hope that they found peace or that they made it in one piece."

-

Anxious: "Who knows when I'm gonna be next.."

(The apocalypse has a effect on everyone, since she's still fresh in it she's anxious about death and a bunch of other things. )

Friendly - "Well, hey there how are ya' doing today?"

(Katia is a friendly person, likes to talk to people and make friends, easily approachable.)

Loyal - "Yeah, I got your back man."

(She's loyal to the people that she thinks deserve it.)

Nicotine Addiction - "Hey man, can I bum a cig?... You got a light too?"

(Katia has always been addicted to cigarettes way before the apocalypse even started..)

Rash - "Yeah, well you fuckin' suck!"

(Her temper can lead her to make some Rash decisions either it's her loudmouth or actions.)

New Yorker - "Dead-ass B."

(Born and raised in Brooklyn she's always been apart of the fast paced city life, she talks fast, walks a little too fast and can sometimes be occasionally rude without knowing)

Stoner - "...Y'got any chips..?"

(Katia began smoking the giggle bush a few months after the apocalypse begun. She smokes as a developed habit now and uses to fight depression.)

Skill Set

| Mastered | Good | Decent | Sucks

Medical   - "Been studying this and working at being somewhat decent at this my whole life, I'd hope at least hope that I picked up a thing or two."

Cooking - "Been living on my own for awhile, a nice thing I picked up in that time before everything went a little too crazy.."

Shooting and Handling Weapons - "The man by the name of ‘Atlas’ taught me everything I needed to know about how to handle firearms and care for them. Atleast I’ll be able to defend myself, but I don’t wanna go shootin’ no one.”

People Skills - "I was good at it in my previous life it seemed, working in a hospital made you have to deal with people. I think it can carry over, I’ve made some friends along the way and I’m sure as hell thankful for that."

Survivalist Skills - “Atlas taught me how to survive in the wild, make a fire and all of that. Just kinda’ hard to remember all of it.. I won’t do too good on my own either, best I just stay with a group.”

Endurance - “I guess I have nobody to blame for this one besides myself. Ever since I started smoking I haven’t been able to run all that well. Barely escaped with my life a few times but I guess that’s just the way it is now.”

Journal

FALL/EARLY WINTER 2020

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjEr2BsyKqJ4WsOGZN05t5zRfXYFb3jVLH_3hzEOAuR2Fq_591jg

EARLY DECEMBER 2020

"Well, I decided to write a journal to keep track of my thoughts and it does get a little boring around here sometimes so this is going to be a nice place to vent.  Winter is now going to be rolling around and I am a bit worried with how we might do. I've never been a fan of the cold and who knows if survival can get rough around here. I always heard Minnesota was a cold state especially in these mountains. Now that I've been here for a couple of months It's starting to feel like a home, however there are some people who I just don't know in this little community, I'd like to change that and start to engage with more people around here, after all we are all are on the same side. Besides, I'd rather make nice with everyone. Figured I might give hunting a try, I bet I can cook up something nice for everyone they all deserve that."

Relations

|●| Loved - |●|Love Interest - |●| Family  |●| Great Friend - |●| Friend - |●| Liked - |●| Acquaintance - |●| Dislike - |●| Hate |●|

Atlas'(??)

-

Without you I’m not sure where I would of ended up. You helped me leave the city and showed me how to live in this new world. I’m not sure where you are now but wherever you are I hope that you’re okay and that I’ll be able to see you again.

Andrew Harrison(X)

-

I’m still shaken up about your death more than some of my own family members You were a kind individual who didn’t deserve to die. I’m not sure who I’m going to crack jokes at anymore or make fun of on occasion. You’re gonna be missed, you shouldn’t of gone out on your own, you idiot..”

Alexandria Brooks

-

She’s also part of the reason why I’m here alive, in our travels me and Atlas came across Alex and she joined us in making our way out west. She’s a nice person and easy to get along but unfortunately we aren’t that close.I recently only discovered she interacted with some of the group members, but she hasn’t been around in awhile. I hope she’s okay.”

Backston Dewar

-

"Backston has been there for me since I arrived at the group. I consider him one of my closest friends here in the little community we got goin' on. Sometimes he can come off strange but given everything that happened his behavior isn't the strangest, besides it's what makes him him. He's one of the people that make this place kinda' feel like a home I guess.

Miles Winters

-

"Me and him we're kinda close at one point but after everything we kinda' drifted, I guess it was for the best given some space but I do care about him as a friend still and hopefully we'll be able to become close again. All around though I've always liked Miles despite some of the issues he has but given the circumstances everyone seems to have some serious issues going on. But I'll be there for him when he needs it."

Hannah Farr

-

"One of the core members of our so called survivalist group, she's been here longer than me and was one of few who opened up to me and welcomed me during my first time here. We all are busy with our stuff and she seems to be a little quiet and distance at some points but based on what I've heard about her I can't blame her. She's very friendly, easy to joke with, I can see her becoming more of a friend in the future."

Jamie Udesky

-

"He's been with the group just about as long with me and I've known him for awhile now. Although we aren't particularly close he's someone that I like to joke around with cause I know he's one of the few that can still crack a joke around here still. He's a good guy and I think everyone else around here can see that too."

Ricky Monteña

-

"A New Member of the group and was apart of a biker gang, not really often that I've seen too many of them, not much of them around in New York. I always thought they we're dicks but Ricky changed my mind about that rather quickly. He was friendly and then he decided to help take out zombies around the gate, now he's proving to be a useful member of the group and everyone else seems to think that way also."

Tommy Cree

-

"Another member of the group who came around the same time as me. Though me and him aren't really particularly close I look at him as a dependable member of the group and rest assured we're all group and I know that I have his back and hopefully he has mine. Would like to become better friends with him one day."

I did an update buuut its the basics for now more work will be done later on to make it look better and stuff

char relations were people that aren't/weren't around and that played a significant role that being said if u wanna be added let me know on steam or here or something

Sign in to follow this