Emptybag

OOPH

[09/01/17 20:42:05] Alexandria Brooks: /me lifts her left hand off her MP5SD, clutching her chest and looking down, only uttering, "Ooph."

[marq=Right]3[/marq]

[sERVER] Alexandria Brooks used command '/pm hannah /me whispers seductively into your ear, my hot breath pushing an assault on to your sensitive skin, as I dare utter the words in our lewd situation, 'ooph''

Not quote the same, but she got 'oofed'

[SERVER] [IC] Alexandria Brooks: To be fairrr, went off on my own.
[SERVER] [IC] Backston Dewar: I said I knew her, I didn't say I wanted to *keep* knowing her.

As tensions rise within the Udesky Clan, it's clear that power struggles are becoming more prevalent. With each member vying for control and influence, it begs the question: is dominance truly worth the potential division it may cause within the group? Should we focus on unity and collaboration instead of fighting for supremacy? Let's discuss the implications of power dynamics within the clan and how we can work towards a more harmonious and cooperative environment moving forward. Share your thoughts and ideas on how we can navigate these challenging times and foster a sense of unity among all members of the Udesky Clan.