Zerghunter

Chloe Chance

Chloe Chance

]gk5urm5.jpg

Spoiler

XogpU65.jpg

Spoiler

Singing voice reference.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personal Info

Hometown: New Ulm, Texas

Height: 5'6

Nicknames: Cici

Sex: Female

Phobias/Fears: Being left behind, being ignored.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skills

Animal Handling: She was a vetrinarian before this happened. She'd worked on farms and ranches working with Livestock all over the lower Texas area, when there was no livestock to work with she'd happily work and do all she could to help peoples pets as well.

Bartending: She used to run her fathers bar when he was away and she worked at it every chance she could get. Ask her about just about any drink and she'll be able to go on and on about it.

Dancing/Singing: She did a lot of both at her bar, as well as the other two in town. She quickly developed a reputation because of her voice and her uncaring nature when it came to expressing herself

Relationships

Alive & Well

Wade Huntley: What a guy, kind, caring and southern to the core! What more could a girl ask for? I think we started as a joke, but since that day I knew there was something there between us. Guess we'd both be fools if we pretended otherwise. Things are moving fast with us, much faster than normal for me, but hell, what can you expect in the end of the world? Every minute I get to spend with you is better than the last. You're absolutely the best Wade, thank you so much for being by my side.

Backston Dewar: I'm here for you if you need me Backston... I didn't know you were such good friends with him.

Miles Winters: Miles is a good guy. He's got a lot of internal turmoil he has to work out. I hope for the best for him, he's fun to talk to. Just gotta make sure to serve him less next time he's in the bar. Thanks for letting me use your guitar Miles, that was fun, I haven't played in awhile, it was nice gettin' back in the saddle.

Kyle O'Malley: Still gay.

Richard Bronoca: Wow you're actually fucking crazy. Think I'd POISON someone, let alone Backston! What the fuck dude, get over yourself. Sorry you can't get over being turned down or some shit, you're lucky the group hasn't murdered you after that shit. Stay away from me and I'll pretend you don't exist.

Hannah Farr: Thanks for puttin' up with my rambling with Backton. Sorry about it draggin' on like that but he didn't seem to acknowledge anything I was saying no mater how many times I said it. I hope you'll stop in the bar at some point and we can get to know each other better. Sad to see you so hurt, I hope you're able to get better soon, good call on turning the TV on, didn't expect to see news still running. But it's what I expected out of the planet at this point...

Ashley Overton: Super nice gal, she seems to have a very solid head on her shoulders. She understands what's going on and doesn't seem to have trouble figuring out the finer details of tense situations. Glad she's around, hope she'll be able to stop by the bar more often.

David Loki: He seems like a nice enough guy. I kind of get creepy vibes from him at times but he's always proven them wrong. Always giving Wade and I stuff which is appreciated for sure. He's a hard fella' to read to say the least. But he's done no wrong to me so he's good in my books.

Olivia Heydritch: I don't know what's wrong with you but you need to take a few deep breaths and relax missy. You're so highstrung and it seems like you're wanting to just kill people for the fun of it which just is not okay...

Annabelle Clyde:I don't know what to think about you. I can't tell who's side you're on. You're very unpredictable and it worries me. I hope my instincts are wrong but so far they haven't been... Instincts still haven't proven to be wrong. Running off head long into a pitch black tunnel filled with corpses, for what? Then you tell me to take lead, and run off alone again, and that stupid door you're so obsessed with, why? It's a door, who cares...

Alyssa Tanner:Tanner is quiet, but always calculating her next move. She's down to earth when you finally get to talk to her, though she kind of shoves people away from her. I respect her and her opinion a lot, she doesn't say much, but when she does, she always has a solid point to make. I wish she'd try and get to know people more though. Thanks for having my back Tanner, never thought I'd need a damn body guard from some members of the group..

Anthony Wright:Some guy straight out of the hood, or so he says. He's a good guy, fun to be around. I literally owe him my life... When everyone else was just watching he acted... I don't know if I can ever repay him.

Will Farse:Will seems like a good guy. Another farm hand is good to have around as well as an electrition, I'm sure we'll be putting that to good use. I hope to get to know him more. He has offered to listen after Andrews passing, probably should take him up on that...

Missing/Dead

Carrie Andrade: I'm sorry... I don't think there's anything else that can be said, no matter what you did, you didn't deserve that... I hope you're okay... I hope you're able to recover. I know we'll probably never see you again... I wish there was something else I could of done... Good luck Carrie... I hope wherever you are, you're safe and in a better situation than what I left you in...

Luke Schrock: I'm not sure who did it... But you're the one that fired the shot... Carrie being left in that garage like that, untouched... That was disgusting. I don't know where you've gone, I hope you're doing okay. Hopefully nothing happened..

Jason Udesky: Hope wherever you've gone to, you're safe.

Andrew Harrison: You're... You're just gone... Why did you have to keep going out alone? God damnit, I'm so sorry.. I don't know what else to do or say, I'm broken, I can't believe this is real... F-Fuck. Rest in Piece Andrew, I'm seriously going to miss you and our talks... Nothing will quite be the same without you here. At least you're in a better place now.

Sign in to follow this