Sign in to follow this  
Whiteshadow1024

Leo Stewart

Leo Stewart

97736a2e0ef71d1a4ccbcdb2e735d17d--mens-photos-mustache-wax.jpg

">[bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo][/align]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Physical Attributes

Full Name:leonardo Stephon Stewart

Height:6'5

]Weight:250 pounds

Birth Place: Miami,Florida

Alignment: Neutral Good

Build:Large and Stalky

Hair:Black midlenght with a medium Beard

Eyes:Light Crystal Blue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skills

[The Best] [i like it] [Eh] [Lets do other things] [Disapointment]

[Close Combat]-Being a wrestler In high school and collage has made Leo Quite strong and skilled in grapple and dealing with things in close range.

[Medical]-Went to collage for nurseing and enjoyed it for the most part,knows basic medical work but no advanced opperations or such

[Athletics]-From his sports Backgrond he is quite fit and the constant headbashing helps enables him to run and fight for quite a while without geting winded

[Guns]-Haveing spent some time over the past 3 years he has learned to handle and use a firearm well but anything that isnt a normal gun isnt something he knows well.

[Cooking]-Knows how to work a oven and not burn the house down.

[Crafting]-Could put a Ikea table together.

[Wilderness skills]-Lived a city his entier life and never desired to learn about the woods.

[Driveing]-Never learnd to drive as he rode a bike everywhere so he had no idea how to work a car

Characteristics

[Good] [Neutral] [Negative]

[social Butterfly]-Finds himself happyest around groups of people and makeing others happy makes him happy]

[desensitized]-Finds the act of killing infected to be fun almost soothing and is uneffected by it

[Always Happy]-Is Almost always happy with a smile but can lead to some of his emotions being push and bottled up]

[One track mind]-Once Begun thinking about something it can become comsumeing and be the only thing being persued.

[Reckless]-Does not see danger most of the time causeing him to put himself in a situation of risk for unneeded reasons

[Hero]-Finds it hard to let others take risks for him and will pick the more dangerous job just to keep others from haveing to do it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relationships

[Loves] [Cares about] [Great Friend] [Friend] [Likes] [Neutral] [Not on best terms] [Dislikes] [Hates] [Wishes Dead]

[The Group]-These people all of them no matter there faults are my new family and I will protect them.

[backston Dewar]-''One of the first people I met with all this shit started and has been a great to me I love the guy.Also he realy steped up to the leader position''

[Eva Callaghan]-''Shes great to talk and is super nice in my book that makes her the perfect friend plus she is real smart when it comes to survival skills hell saw her make a bow]

[Talis Palecrest]-''Just met him a few days ago but I already like him seems to always have my back and seems to like helping others''

[Andrew Harrison]-When everything was poping off let me inside his hold and made me appart of his group hell most likely saved my life I got his back no matter what.

[Miles Winters]-Been in the group from near the begining although never really talked to him in lenght seems like a alright guy.

[Jamie Udesky]-Been growing closer with him lately and he is great been going through some rough stuff lately I hope I can help him through it.

[Annabelle Clyde]-She is super nice and hanna's Girl Friend so thats two thumbs up right there.

Commet below if you want to be added.

Sign in to follow this