Sign in to follow this  
MrSmiles

Put it on the fridge

Hey, I doodle. I am sure tons of you guys are better at doing other doodles or just want to see something doodled. And We are proud of that so lets put it on the fridge and give you a participation trophy

hHn8cUS.jpg

Anyway why not make a thread where people request lil doodles and others give their shot at granting it. Anyway here is Knomad's request of pig loving:

wd9c28k.jpg

what does nigel even look like. no one remembers.

What, you'd think I'd remember either?

No but he's the fuck with the green eyes, five o' clock shadow, Australian-American, maybe has a scar on the right eyebrow for a bit of that edgy factor, wears shit you'd think a stereotypical bartender would wear, maybe also has a beret he stole from a dead military official because it looked good on him.

Should draw Richard in his new Attire.

The Minute Men Beret and such.

Give me a pic of it, won't be back on till the the weekend and I have been away drawing Henta- Good Christian Drawings which Jesus would smile on during my time away.

I have been away drawing Henta- Good Christian Drawings which Jesus would smile on during my time away.

awh man, lucky you i'm in the market for Good Christian Drawings. Can't wait to see the holy results!