Sign in to follow this  
Emptybag

Questions Regarding Character Restorations (11/20/18)

13 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

Yeah I feel the same way, wouldn't it be more authentic if we started on the same map in different locations prior to us meeting? ( I feel like this should be in another forum. )

The reasoning behind that is to have the group together, semi trusting and working torwards the same goal. You can totally act like you've been keeping together with your own group during those six months and know faces but not names yet. 

I encourage conversation about this topic, but anything further should be discussed on the rules post for generation characters.

The team felt like it'd be much better to get past the 'who are you where are you from what happened why trust you' part, because whether you like it or not we all know how that's going to work.  Instead, you can decide what your character would think of them as a group in totality, and decide if you want to get to know the individuals more personally or steer clear of them.  Gets to the meat and potatoes alot faster imo.  As legion said, you could always just say you've been sticking with your group for no particular reason the entire time if you want to.

Could I get Alexandria back?

Pretty hyped for the server coming back, btw. Thanks for the work, guys.

32 minutes ago, Nyanch said:

Could I get Alexandria back?

Pretty hyped for the server coming back, btw. Thanks for the work, guys.

Moved. Welcome back!

Well shit, I never started a character Bio but my Deputy was there for about 2 - 3 months, (I'm now Neblu in discord), Hayne told me yall were starting back up and I could have my Trooper back :3 Ethan Willis, there's an existing accepted app for the char

9 hours ago, Kaelio said:

Well shit, I never started a character Bio but my Deputy was there for about 2 - 3 months, (I'm now Neblu in discord), Hayne told me yall were starting back up and I could have my Trooper back :3 Ethan Willis, there's an existing accepted app for the char

I'm having trouble placing you as a player, if you went by your forum name.  Regardless, right now the mantra we were going with is if you were greenlit for a request, you still have it 🙂

Sign in to follow this