Legion

SQUARES ARE SUPERIOR TO CIRCLES

YOU CANT EVEN SAVE AN IMAGE AS A CRICKE THEYRE ALL SQUARES. THE LEGION COMMUNITY FROWNS UPON THESE SHENANIGANS AND DEMANDS A REVERT TO THE GOOD OL’ DAYS WHEN IMAGES ONLY CAME IN SQUARE FORMAT. THE MEME TRAILS ARE TURNING THE SQUARES GAY. I DONT LIKE IT.  

SQUARE POWER 

Sorry buddy, these are progressive times now. Circles are just the way of the future. You better just start accepting it or Antifa will be there to burn your house down.

15 minutes ago, Sillykilla said:

the community started going downhill when they used CIRCLES instead of SQUARES!!!!

Circles are far superior, Squares of corners and edges, thus making them faulty and easily breakable.... Circles win.

1 hour ago, Emptybag said:

squares are made from less triangles than circles.

everyone knows circles are the strongest geometric object

When are we getting sphere avatars?! 

Hey guys it's the Geometry Wizard, here to set the record straight. Here to tell you that the 'Concave Polygons' are superior to all of your weak shapes.

I have spoken my words of truth

math_magic_3.gif.27ae9bac53d9a1a02f5a6ac67619533a.gif

Is there any scientific evidence or philosophical argument that supports the notion that squares are inherently superior to circles in terms of aesthetics, efficiency, or symbolism? Are there any unique benefits that squares offer over circles that make them a more desirable geometric shape in various aspects of life and design?