Sillykilla

MUSIC GAME NUMBER TWO!

SUP FUCKERS LETS HEAR WHAT YOU'VE BEEN LISTENING TOO LATELY

LET ME BREAK THIS SHIT DOWN ONE MORE TIME

1. I'm gonna start it off by posting a song.

2. The person who replies next will give their opinion about the song.

3. The person who also replied will post a song of their choice

3. THE CYCLE CONTINUES

RULES

1. Can't post the same song

2. Gotta let other people go, don't let it be two people going back and fourth

3. You gotta listen to the song, not all the way through but until you can get an acquired taste for it.

4. Has to be an actual song you like or prefer, put some memes in there if you want but don't go overboard.

5. When posting provide the genre/classification of the song that you're putting in.

[NY HARDCORE]

+1 this is good, heard some stuff like this in some back bar rooms in NJ/Philly.  Might continue to listen too, I've been meaning to expand to new avenues.

Well, I'm all over the place but I might as well sort of match the genre and not reply with some banjo shit.  Saw this kickass trio of women live.  Apologies, it's long.

[HEAVY STONER DOOM]

Whew-wee! That was quite a interesting experience and a long one at that. I did like how half way it gives the listener a few minutes to catch their breath after all that sick rocking out right before getting back into it. Not usually my type of song but I thought it was pretty good.

Gonna throw down a favorite of mine to lighten the mood from all of this devils rock

[Classic Rock]

Songs legit, not something I'd listen to regularly but is gud.

Future Bass: 

I'm also gonna add a challenge for myself, to post at least a picture or two I took while at a show for said artist.

Spoiler

Here's Illenium at EDC 

uUlCCMU.jpg

6LlieMf.jpg 

I like it. The raw guitar and harmonica stuff reminded me of Firefly, and the vocalist of White Buffalo -- both really positive traits. The drum beats are like the kind that oarsmen use to keep pace, and the claps were very appealing. Very clean and pleasant to listen to.

[ ALTERNATIVE ROCK / POST-GRUNGE ]

This is a song I've been absolutely glued to for the past couple weeks, Jack Stauber knocked it out of the park with this one in my opinion. - My favorite part is without a doubt the unique transition at around a minute forty- The way he describes just how infatuated he is with someone all rings a lot of bells I think a good amount of people can relate to.

[Indie pop(?) who knows.]

really, really groovy. i liked it a lot, probably more than a few songs i've found this week, to be honest. simple, artsy and uppity in a slight fashion.

pop?

Interesting song, reminded me of Caravan Palace a little when the lady started doing the vocal lines. The video was pretty cool too.

Not usually a fan of EDM/tech music, but this is a song I played on Osu! that I really enjoyed.