Emptybag

ATTENTION ALL ZEROHOUR RPers!

The group is in crisis, and needs your help!  They need to wipe out all the undead AND every supply-hogging bandit; and to do that, all the admin team needs is your credit card number, three digits on the back, and the expiration date.

Do it, so the survivors can continue forward and secure the base for an apocalyptic victory!

• Thanks 1

Idk, I'd need a server release date. If I get that from you, then I'll get my mom's credit card from her purse for you. Win=Win

Just to uh, make clear, this was a meme I put in garbage day.  We've never accepted donations on account of people expecting stuff in return, as is the usual on other servers;  while the sentiment is nice, we'll be okay without taking money from dudes in college. I know how it is, I was there last time we did this lol

Have you ever experienced frustration or dissatisfaction with the staff of a community forum or platform, and if so, what specific actions or behaviors have led to your discontentment?

What possible consequences could arise from the leaked information about the Black Scorpion Militia, and how might this impact their operations and the safety of those involved?