Sign in to follow this  
ejflorkey

Trading\Request Board

This is the section of the network that we're gonna use for trading and requests, i.e. If you have something you no longer need, are in need of something, have an excess of something, or are willing to trade a good or service, make a post here!

Basic rules:

1. Business Only, no casual posting in this thread

2. No Swindling, admins have full reign to define what that means

3. No Sex Work, you do that on your own time, not on here

~ Foggy-Leghorn

I'm always looking for cellphones and hard-drives. If you find any computers out and about, take out their hard-drives and I'll go through the data! In return, you can get a physical copy of something I've got access too, so a CD/DVD of a movie or music, or a print of a document or a picture!

~ Foggy-Leghorn

I think I have a few scrap tech parts I gathered over time from going on scavenging missions, I will make sure to hand them over to you next time I see you don't have any for em myself. Oh, and does anyone know how to keep wood and metal maintained my fire ax has a rust spot on it and I want to clean it up before it gets too bad, Also if you know how to carve wood I would like to also make a new handle for it. Thanks a million

-Leo Stewart

I have a extra radio on hand, normally I would hand it off to someone I know who needs it, but when I do they tend to run off from the group with what I gave them.Now I ain't looking for anything big for it, just something so I won't feel like it's a total loss if someone decides to run off like before. I'm also willing to talk more about it in person.

- Jamie Udesky

-Traded-

I'm sure I have some hard drives and a couple of broken cellphones. I'll hand them in next time I see you.

-Jason Udesky

- Request -

I was thinking, with the pond we got next to the bunker we can probably do some ice fishing. There is bound to be trout in the water around time of year so that bring some good eating and another way to get some food besides hunting for the group. If someone could help me either find or improvise a Fishing pole then we can find a way to take advantage of the season. I wouldn't mind sharing some of what I find to those who help me out, or help teaching the basics.

- Jamie Udesky

Sign in to follow this