Legion

Uncle Legions Port-a-porium of wonder

Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Welcome to Uncle Legion Port-a-porium of Wonder!

GIF-hedig-from-The-Show-Must-Go-On-ringm

Do you have a character model that you're dying to use but its not content? 

If the answer is yes, instead of using a .mdl file through pac which is an experimental feature on an old ass engine and can crash people because your using 24k pixel textures that have every pore on the human body. I will happily port the model and place it in one of my many content packs.*

Just paste the modelpath below and let me know what exactly you want.

*Uncle Legions Port-a-porium of Wonder reserves the right to refuse any model deemed edgy, broken, non-fitting, erp-baity, thoty, or anything else to our discretion. Using Uncle Legions Port-a-Porium of of Wonder may result in erectile dysfunction, spontaneous combustion, super diabetes, or mega aids. Results may very.

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

very nice, but people can just compress textures so others don't crash

they can, but even if they do, loading 12+ HQ PACs will make me crash sometimes anyway

For our friend the great dictator 

[PM] Chun Min-shik: Either way, these two models would do it: models/half-dead/red orchestra 2/sov/greatcoat.mdl
[LOG] Chun Min-shik used command '/pm Aly Either way, these two models would do it: models/half-dead/red orchestra 2/sov/greatcoat.mdl '
[PM] Chun Min-shik: models/half-dead/red orchestra 2/sov/rawrecruit.mdl[Sun Dec 23 00:46:55 2018] <STEAM_0:1:35556367> Chun Min-shik: /pm Aly models/half-dead/red orchestra 2/sov/rawrecruit.mdl

Wait, just realised you said you wanted the model path. Sorry for being dense dad       

models\arachnit\hdtf\characters\soldier\

Textures:    materials\models\HDTF\Citizen\Soldier\

5 hours ago, Xander said:

Wait, just realised you said you wanted the model path. Sorry for being dense dad       

models\arachnit\hdtf\characters\soldier\

Textures:    materials\models\HDTF\Citizen\Soldier\

I'm relatively certain you can make a 1:1 recreation of this in PAC.  Keep in mind we generally want to keep our content lower, as well as help people.  All you'd need is a PMC body with a riot helmet and scarf w/ goggles.

Whether you're cleared for all that gear or not idk, but my point here is that it's very easily made in PAC

Here is the addon I wish to be added as well as the exact model I wish to have! Thank you in advance!

models/arachnit/csgonewsas/ctm_sasplayerwinter.mdl

15 minutes ago, Tildedab said:

Here is the addon I wish to be added as well as the exact model I wish to have! Thank you in advance!

models/arachnit/csgonewsas/ctm_sasplayerwinter.mdl

I need the workshop addon

15 hours ago, Legion said:

I need the workshop addon

Odd, thought it was in the post, here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=838891458