Connor Murray

LEAKED Black Scorpion Milita

8Fcw3RW.jpg

Black Scorpion Militia

================================================================================================================================================

The following document is Classified, any attempt to access this document without clearance with result in prosecution.

========================================================================================================================================

AUDIO LOG 18-46 - RECRUITMENT SPEECH

BEGIN LOG::

The door opens, creaking as it does, the sound of a large man can be heard entering the room, feet almost marching. He pulls out a chair and places a few papers on the table before a woman standing near the door says "Don't stand up" as if by signaling to the recipient to not leave his chair.

*Clears through* Good evening, I am Mr. Murray, but you can call me Commander, as I am now your superior officer. You have now enlisted into a Contracting Private Military, We are the largest and most efficient organization now working on the Frontier. Your mission is simple, do what your superiors tells you to do, got it? *Cough* You signed up for this because you wanted to earn a little bit of money on the side... y'know, to help you survive. And you will be paid... So long as you get the job done. We have a reputation to uphold here, so we have no room... for fuck ups. Ain't saying you are just.. for future reference if you get kicked out of base, or find yourself at the business end of a barrel! *Chuckles for a moment, then proceeds with the talk*. So, your tasks... Putting things nice and simple for you, we do what were paid to do. If some guy asks us to clear a building of those mutants we do it, so long as the pay is right... If O'l joe from the bunker' had a fall out with a new guy and wants him dead... we kill him.

You will make enemies recruit, no denying that if I'm being honest... people will want you dead. But that's the point isn't it, living on the edge... Ain't lived 'till you've ran away from a shower of bullets *Paused in nostalgia*. Don't think your up for it, the doors right there, If you are we'll get you outfitted with your uniform, gun etc. But let me be the first one to welcome you to the team.

END LOG::

• Confused 1

[LOG] [LOOC] Leo Stewart: Did you get your body armor aproved?

[LOG] [LOOC] Connor Murray: Lore is I found it in a station up north

[Tue Dec 18 13:55:51 2018] <STEAM_0:0:91111716> Leo Stewart: .// Did a admin aprove it?

[Tue Dec 18 13:55:57 2018] <STEAM_0:0:88021484> Connor Murray: .// No XD

b37.png

• Where is this
  • money doesnt help 4 years into the apocalypse
  • nobody has money to pay
  • also nobody greenlit this
  • no

Edit: Moved to garbage day

52 minutes ago, Legion said:

[LOG] [LOOC] Leo Stewart: Did you get your body armor aproved?

[LOG] [LOOC] Connor Murray: Lore is I found it in a station up north

[Tue Dec 18 13:55:51 2018] <STEAM_0:0:91111716> Leo Stewart: .// Did a admin aprove it?

[Tue Dec 18 13:55:57 2018] <STEAM_0:0:88021484> Connor Murray: .// No XD

b37.png

I mean just gotta put em down sometimes.

Can a group of individuals truly collaborate to create a cohesive and engaging story, with each person contributing only a single word at a time, without any prior discussion or planning?

Why is it a significant issue when forum members fail to include Jamie in their character relations, and what are the potential consequences for those who overlook this crucial aspect of the game?