Nyanch

I'm starting to get really fucking tired of this staff.

Look, you all know me, you know I've been here for a while, and you know I love you guys, and hopefully you love me in return. But I gotta nip this shit in the bud right now. I've been seeing a bit of unfair treatment or, I wouldn't say this because of the harsh implication, abuse. Some of it I could look past, y'know, but after today? I don't think I could bring myself to play on this server if this keeps up. I used to know a better ZeroHour, way back then. But this version seems like one I can barely recognize, and that especially goes to the staff team. I thought it was nice when this was done:

(An_Emptybag) Chip Weaver has set (Nyanch) Alexandria Brooks' rank to chungus. Length: Indefinitely.

But guess what? He fucking took it away 5 minutes later. Like what the fuck? What kind of shit is this admin abuse? Who are you to determine if I am chungus or not? Who are you to dethrone my position and sabotage my reign? And more frankly, why? To flaunt power? To show that even though I may be chungus, I will never compare to an admin? Or humiliate me and strip me of my identity? This is going way too far.

Spoiler

it's just a prank.

• Sad 1

❤️

I super thought this was serious too

I-I mean, of course it's a serious issue, this chungus business. I dunno who would mess with that.