Legion

Natasha Kusanagi

f7a758e4e6ff065cffa880a5ab50a974.png

2vkde2u.jpg

9934e397d694f6cac48c166b946db870.png

Full Name: Natasha Kusanagi

Nickname(s): 'Nat'

Weight: 127 Lbs

Nationality: Australian (Formerly Japanese)

Birthplace: Kami-Ikebukuro, Japan

Former Residence: Swanbourne, Western Australia

Current Residence: Minnesota

Relationship Status: Seeing Someone Single

eb9ecf2f18eaf686c95b76f3fd6f716f.png

Hair Style: Military Style Bun

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Green

Facial Features: Freckles | Empty Right Eye Socket (Healed) | Helix Removed by Inexperienced Incision (Left ear, jagged scar)

Body Features: Irezumi full body tattoos|Slight limp (Left Leg)

Family

Mother |Akiko Kusanagi | Marui Department Store Assistant Manager | Kami Ikebukoro | Status Unknown

Brother | Jun Kusanagi | Pitcher Buffalo Bisons | Buffalo, NY | Status Unknown

]Half-Brother | Jiro Kusanagi | Yakuza | Zōshigaya Cemetery | Deceased

Father |RADM. Sam Kelly | RADM. (Ret) Australian Royal Navy, Survivalist | Unregistered Survivalist Colony, Australian Outback | Status Unknown

Half-Brother |CPO. Abel Kelly| Chief Petty Officer Australian Royal Navy | HMAS Canberra | Status Unknown

Half-Brother | LCpl. Peyton Kelly | Lance Corporal Australian Army (Medical Discharge) | Macquarie Hospital | Status Unknown

35347dbc21003f5ce78d6f5d42a6e4b7.png

Hannah Farr: My neighbor and probably my best friend. She keeps me grounded and looks out for my well being, dare I say more than myself. Glad were both still kicking.

Jayesh Sanghrajka: We've made it quite far since this all started out. He has my unwavering trust and who I see as the defacto leader of this group.

Bosco Pavlovic: Ripped a bunch of asshats to pieces on the ma-deuce. Dont know what he did before all this but it was somethin.

Naomi Waters: You look like Ashley, but you don't have her attitude. From our small amount of time together. I've quickly realized that you're an asset to the group.

Ashley Waters: You've returned once again, and seem to have a level head this time. Whether you believe or not I worry because I actually care about you. You've helped us in the past, and you keep coming back. Hopefully you stay this time.

Ethan Fogg: One of our main recruiters and a good drinking buddy. Has come leaps and bounds from when we actually started talking in the back of his truck.

Kreg Luther: Things went south, its my fault.

Mayu: You've gotten so big crazy how time does that. Aunt Nat's always here for you kiddo.

Parker: Mates got an attitude, but so does everyone that has to lug around the MG. We don't see eye to eye on things, but when push comes to shove and were fighting off a band of asshats? He's a squared away motherfucker.

Renee Ford: Another person I'm lucky enough to call a friend. Shes great with those scissors even though I like keeping it simple these days.

Alex Bordeaux: Still remember saving him from a pretty bad gutshot. While hes still a politician in every sense hes one that would get my vote. Great council for planning and general colony ideas.

Carson: Bloody hell I'm glad your back, think we've both saved each others skins more than a few times. Welcome back mate, we'll have to grab a beer or two and talk about music one of these days.

Sarohildi Eckehart: Still around, mostly keeps to herself. English has gotten much better in the last few years. Reminder to not play cards with her, suspect her of cheating.

Jacob: You helped us out, and I know where your loyalties lie. I'm glad your part of the group.

MIA/KIA

Dottie Hayes: The one person I couldn't save and it tears me up inside. I miss you Dot, I wish you were here to see what we've made for ourselves.

Heide: You left, things seemed to be going better but you decided to just dip out. One less problem to worry about.

Amy Williams: I gave you more chances then I should've. For your sake please don't come back.

Devi Sanghrajka: Addiction was your demise, maybe its what you wanted? Maybe not. The fact remains that there's a hole in my heart without you.

Officer Cash: While we didn't talk much but you were always there when we needed you. We've lost a good person. You will be missed. I see a lot of you in Kreg, you both have a commitment to your duty and even sometimes sound the same.

Amanda Kelly: Last I heard you were headed off on your own away from the military. I know you're still out there somewhere, and I pray that we cross paths again.

Richard Thompson: The first person I lost, and probably the best. Things were rough around the end but you still did your best to protect everyone even after they left you. I think about you every day.

Midori: What that bastard did to you... It still pains me. I'm glad I put him in his grave. You were a great friend and someone I came to deeply care about as much as the others. I'm sorry.

Michael Lost: You were a fucking dumbass, but you were our dumbass. You were there for the group no matter what, and I have nothing but the upmost respect for that.

Creep #1: The first person I ever had to kill in the new world. While I did my part in the sandbox, you were the first person I had to shoot to defend our group. You lied through your teeth, nothing you said made sense. If I had to again? I would still make the same choice.

The Man in the Valley: You attacked Midori and begged for forgiveness, I was in a bad state at that time... Do I regret what I did? Yes. Do I lose sleep over it? No.

The Woman that Killed Zero: This one still plagues my thoughts still. I gave full warning that this was between Zero and that girl. But you decided to pull on him, and I wasn't sure if Hannah and me were next. Shit hit the fan, and I'm not sure if I made the right call. What's done is done, and I'll have to live with it.

Zero: Someone stole from you, teased and toyed with you about it. And they took her side. Some people still vilify your actions that day, but that woman used her friends as a barricade. If you didn't act outright she would've shot you anyways. You went out in a bad way. I wish I knew you a bit better before the end.

Heides Prisoner aka The Possible Cannibal: I pleaded to you with a tear in my eye not to give me a reason, to stay where you were and not move. I didn't want to shoot you, but in the end you forced my hand. To be honest? Your life shouldn't have been dumped on me in the first place.

Edward King: My mate from down under, we came to Chicago together but I ended up leaving alone. I hope you found what you're looking for. And are somewhere safe. Qui audet adipiscitur fortes fortuna adiuvat.

Kevin Brown: I'm sorry that I wasn't there to stop those two. Even worse what that fucker did to you after exhuming your corpse. I know I will never find the man that did that, but if I do his fate will be much worse.

Two that I Refuse to Remember:You're names are not important, and I will never remember them. What you did to Kevin, then Devi showed who you really were. I'm glad you're gone, and I'm glad I was able to end your miserable lives. You will not be remembered, you will not be missed. Rest in piss you fuckin' knob gobblers.

The esés: Mexican Mechanic gangbangers from Dravenport. Ethan and Lost almost got shot to shit by you. But it was all turned around. We had quite some fun in that garage. Shooting the shit and building the Killivery Van. Where every your journeys take you I wish you guys the best of luck. Nos vemos alrededor de amigos.

98809d4da8cc409170837e1f9b9772d8.png

Entry 1

Spoiler

I've started keeping a journal again, burnt the last one after everything... Whatever, Im past it. Our journey brought us to this fortress in the hills of Minnesota about a year ago. I find it rather funny how far we went for such a short destination away from our starting point in Chicago, but that's the hand we were dealt,. Place was overrun when we got here but after going through everything we weren't going to give up that easy.

Our reserves are starting to run low with the addition of this new group, so I'm going to be sending out a few more scav parties this week see what we can scrounge up from the surrounding areas. I don't like just sitting here and letting others do the work. It feels dirty but apparently that's whats needed from me at this time. Wont stop me from tagging along when I can though, I've always preferred leading by example.

"Natashas Raiders" (Or so its been coined) have been doing quite well in the field, only suffering minor injuries in the past year. I've bolstered our ranks with a few new scouts and soldiers from the new-ish arrivals. Most of them are seasoned and rather good at their jobs, I expect the best of them and that's what I have been getting. We've been able to keep the peace and our new home safe from geeks and people alike for this long. I doubt we'll start wavering from our responsibility any time soon.

dkQiN1A.png?1

Poker notes:

Sarohildi- Pretty sure shes fucking cheating, shes pulling cards out of nowhere. Fidgets when she has a good hand.

Tanner- Stonefaced, impossible to call her bluffs. Going to start feeding her more whiskey, see if that helps loosen her blank face up.

Ethan Fogg- Trys to bluff, never succeeds. His luck with cards as is bad as it is with women. Poor guy.

ghbJCQ3.png

ITS TIME TO BUMP THE WEE BAB OFF MIA C:<

or, maybe once they've interacted more... i'm not your mother.