Hair color... Brown and gray

Eye color... Green

Race... Caucasian

Build...Thin, average physique

Occupation... Congressman

RBxzLdk.png

Relationships...

Natasha Kusanagi

From the beginning, you've been the foundation of this group and it's strength. You saved my life once, I was not there to repay the favor. Hearing what happened to you shattered me to my core, but deep down I understood that if anyone could recover from such horror, it'd be you, and recover you did.

Four long years have passed since we were put through what we thought were the most troublesome gauntlets we'd ever have to face, and in those four years we learned just how naïve we truly were. Still, one hurdle after the other, you continue to put others protection first and fight for the good of those you care about. Seldom do I not admire your tenacity to keep the group from running aground.

Deceased/Gone

Devi Sanghrajka

Oh, darling. We had so much in common and so much to learn from one another. I hope you've found your peace.

Midori Miyoko

It pains me to know that you were taken from us without any reason at all. Our blossoming friendship, as short as it was, is one I will cherish. Sharing the pleasantries of the villa while we conversed was simply delightful. I'm... sorry for how I treated you upon our first meeting. This regret I will carry to my grave, even if my apology was made before your departure.

Dottie Hayes

Words cannot express that pain I feel when I think of when we lost you. You were so strong, and you exemplified the type of individual we need to rebuild this world. You deserved more.

Heide A. Vehch'k

You made your bed, now lie in it.

Herman 'Carl' Miles

You are the sole reason I still draw breath. At the beginning, if I'd not teamed up with you, I'd of met my demise far sooner. Your intelligence and expertise in literally every aspect of surviving kept us alive. There's no doubt of that. When I decided to stay at the villa, you moved with the rest of the group despite my protest. You made the right decision; I should have listened to you. I do hope we meet again.

Sign in to follow this