Sign in to follow this  
Pirishlad

Carson McCoy

[align=center]Carson McCoy[/align]

[align=center]Mc_Coy.png

Carson's Driver's License Photo

065c7ac60475fc0b0e2da6d78d773a67.png[/align]

[align=center]Carson Present Day[/align]

[align=center]"It's easy for anyone to hate themself, but it's really easy to hate yourself in the South."[/align]

[align=center]"There's lots of stories about me. Only most of them are true."[/align]

[align=center]Full Name: Carson Hatfield McCoy[/align]

[align=center]Age: 28[/align]

[align=center]Likes: Cheerfulness, Alcohol, Running, Children[/align]

[align=center]Dislikes: Cats, Strict People, Angry Vibes[/align]

[align=center]Former Occupation: Pyrotechnician; Server[/align]

[align=center]Current Status: Alive, Around[/align]

[align=center]Typically carefree and a little eccentric when he wants to be. Carson does his best to be as friendly as possible and see the best in people, even if he occasionally comes across as annoying.[/align]

[align=center]Relationships[/align]

[align=center]I'd so nail you | I'd take a bullet for ya | We're cool | Indifferent | We good? | Fuck off | Deceased[/align]

[align=center]Survivors[/align]

Ethan Fogg: This guy, oh this guy. Ethan, I missed you so much, man. We've been through so much together and you've always been there for me. You're probably the strongest person I've ever met, for real.

Hannah Farr: Hannah, Hannah, Fo-Fanna. Girl! I've missed you so much! I know we have some hangout time that's long overdue, we gotta make it happen! Maybe one day when we catch a break from all the shooting and zombies and truck explosions.

Jayesh Sanghrajka: One of the most reliable, humble, and kind people I've gotten to know. You're the first person from the original group that I've seen, since I've gotten back. I'm so happy to see you still in one piece.

Natasha Kusanagi : Good to see you stuck around! The group has always needed someone like you to watch our backs, and you've always delivered. Plus you have a dope accent, I'd love to talk to you more.

Backston Dewar: Robo-arm. You remind me of something out of a comic book, but you're alright in my book. Also, not a bad cook!

Simon Sinclaire: Peg leg. You got that armor truck door open, that was legit. Also Nat teaching you how to use that rifle was fun to watch.

Allyson Longbird Birdie. You're fun to hang out with, and that's saying something. Sorry for not recognizing you earlier!

Naomi Waters Our first meeting on the water tower was a little awkward, but I think we get a long pretty well now. I just hope you don't snore.

Renee Ford The bear-hunter. Thanks for the jerky! It was bomb. Thanks for sitting through my never-ending storytelling, I know I get carried away sometimes.

Jack Becker: The writer. You seem like a nice guy, with the warm Texas accent and such. Hopefully you never give me a reason to think otherwise.

Erika Winters: Wow, this lady is fucking tall. You're cool though, I wouldn't mind hanging out with you more. Especially with your drinking habit, and all.

Dr. Seraphina Krieger: Doc. You seem really nice, and smart. It's good to have you around, especially if you're okay with medical stuff, like you say you are.

Adrian Parker: Jay seems to trust you, so I trust you... for now. We'll see, anything could happen.

Kreg Luther: Nat likes you so you can't be too bad. I just barely know you.

Edited by Guest