Anne Rayne 2.0

New kid on the block? What brought ya to our little slice of un-life?
Mint

Anne Rayne 2.0

Postby Mint » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:04 am

A ɴ ɴ ᴇ
This woman stood just under five and a half feet tall.
Her actions had a bit of strength and precision behind them.
She had a decent amount of muscle on her now.
The girl seemed bruised and skinny.
She spoke in a thick Norwegian accent.
She was shaky, and jittery.
Her voice was soft and breathy.
Her hair this silver bleach blonde.
She had a pair of big blue eyes.

Before

To those she told her story to, she seemed to be no more than a regular, although slightly odd, woman. Just stuck out in this mess.
Born in the west coast of Norway and raised there, before moving to the US for school. In college for computer science and networking somewhere on the East Coast of the US before all this happened.
Notibly, when she was younger, she used to hunt quite often. It was what she did to pass the time in her early teenage years, hunting out in the Norwegian wilderness.
Now she spends her days wondering about, trying to find any help and resources she can. Trying to cling on to what she had, and trying her best to hold herself together.

Now

Many remember the odd frail lady from before- from before she vanished. Though, now after some time has passed, she can be seen adventuring near the group again. Though, more weak and tired than ever.
She seemed about to collapse at every step, her clothes thin and faded and her muscles weak. Who knows how much time she had left like this. Only time will tell how long she can last in this state.
Those who remembered her in the past could see her as a bit of a weird, yet oddly happy woman. They wouldn't be wrong about thinking that way about her now, though one can still see the bruises behind her smile.
She may even, possibly, be able to remember the faces of those who once knew her. Though she's notorious for a bad memory.

After reuining with the group, she followed them deep into the wilderness where they stayed in a small village. Finally, she was back where she belonged to be.
The girl was a force to be reconed with, after overcoming her injuries. She hunted almost everything that walked and provided fresh food for the bunch.
She held her own in a fight now, not usually needing any help unless caught by herself by a particular nasty foe.
At this point she evolved into something great, nothing could stop her- hunting game big and small and keeping the group well fed and defended.

Now, she happily headed her way to leave to find a new set of challenges. Though, on the way, she got herself hurt.
Sustaining a leg broken in several places, glass shards embedded in her back, and a smashed eye socket, the girl was in serious pain after a charger found her.
Though, after getting the care she needed, one can only hope she can make a full recovery and start holding her weight yet again.

UPDATE: When the group was moving through to a new location, she got hit- bad. Suffering many wounds, from a broken leg to temporary blindness in a eye, she was really shook up. No one in the group would hear of her some time, being sheltered off somewhere trying to recover. Hiede would spend some serious amount of time staying by her side, trying to keep her docile, though she didn't really seem to be the same as she was before. Once he disappeared, there really wasn't much left for her- he was all he had at the time. She could hardly walk straight, let alone care for herself. The next few months would be hard.

Relationships

Hiede: Oh gods I love you with all I've got in me. I don't know where I'd be at without you, probably dead somwhere. You keep me safe and you love me like nothing else, I can't even hardly describe how much you mean to me- my fjell. My everything.
Hannah: You're great Hannah, you're super fun to talk to and we both look out for each other. You're one of the coolest people here.
Dot: Dot you're great too, just as great. Such fun to talk to and spend time with, jeeze I dunno where we'd all be without the two of you around.
Ethan: We don't talk enough, me and you. You've got all sortsa cool interests and things and I haven't spent enough time picking your brain, really.
Renee: I don't see you around much but, when I did you were good to me. I hope you're doing okay.
Chelsie: Hearing your voice again felt like a thousand pounds being lifted from my chest. I was so scared after we moved I.. I thought you didn't make it but- you did. I kept your kid safe, no one knew- but now he's in his mother's arms again. The joy and relief I felt when I saw you to embracing again was like nothing I've ever felt before.

Memories

Mayu: Oh jeeze, nngh don't get me started on her. Chelise's lil' one's gonna keep making me think of you and gosh, about every time I'll see him when he's all grow up you're gonna be there pulling on my heartstrings. I hope your okay, I don't know where you are. At least I have my memories of you still to hold onto.
The two from when I first met this group: I can only say to you, the ones I saw killed before me, that you meant quite a bit to me- the both of you. I think you know who you both are, and you're still in my memories- even if they're not so clear and I can't remember your names, your faces and voices will be forever etched into the fabric of my memory. Yes, never forgotten. Your face, your voice, your legacy, your stories are all safe here in my mind.
Solu: Ahh jeeze, you were the one that started all this. God I hope you're okay, I really really do. I tried my best to take care of you, I even saved your life a couple times way back. You were just too young to understand why you needed someone to keep you from getting yourself hurt- I just guess that rebelious spirit I remember so fondly was what pushed me out of your life. I just.. hope with every fibre in me that you're okay, and that maybe you'll even come find us some day. I know so damn well that won't happen, that a young one like yourself has no chance to find us, to survive on your own like this.. but jeeze, right now all I need is hope- hope like the hope that thinking of your return gives me. If I do ever see you again, you won't be running off on your own ever again- I'm never letting that happen.

** Disclaimer - I made a new one because this char has developed so much now since the old one that I felt she outgrew the old bio.
Mint

Re: Anne Rayne 2.0

Postby Mint » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:30 am

(Added updated section about her return)