'Mayu'

New kid on the block? What brought ya to our little slice of un-life?
Red

'Mayu'

Postby Red » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:50 am

Mayu Marceline Reid

"That's right, Mayu. You'll be the strongest little ray of sunshine this side of the states, probably the other too, if you ask me."
- Dr. Seraphina Krieger

[Picture: One of Lulu's old doodles of Mayu & her mother Sophie]

Current State:
Happy!
Recent modifiers - Reunited!

Relations
Key -
Idolized- Deeply cared for- Liked - Neutral - Disliked - Hated - Feared - Gone
Mummy! [Seraphina] - It worked! You said you were gunna make me better, and now- now i'm getting better! Everyone's gets to be happy now! - I'm better now, right? So everyone should be happy, right? Hannah's sad.. Daw'ee is sick...
Nat - Big roo! Big roo! I'm better now! I can jump like a little roo! - I stayed in her.. her house! (Thassit..) an it was nice.. like i was at home and we were a biiig family!
KEG! [Kreg] - You're funny, you make me laugh alot!
Han-han [Hannah] - Oh-oh! Han gives BEST HUGS! Best! Not got hugs yet, got to! - Han..nah, why is your hair messy? Why do.. you look sad? Don't be sad... please don't be sad..
Lu-Roo! [Lulu] - Like big roo, but not! Middle Roo! Why hide, are we playing hide and seek? - Baha! Can't get away from meee! I'll hug you!
Michael [Burner faction] - Iss a fire man! He gets the bad fires to go away, him an his friends make them go away. Fires.. bad.
??? (Backston) - He's nice! But mister, where's your hand? Iss like a firemans.. axe hand, are you a fireman?
Chelsie - Get better soon! It makes me sad.. cause.. she can't walk an um.. um.. i love walking! -and jumping! Get better okay?
Erikka! - She's nice! But she gots me back to all my friends, so.. I should- i should get her a present!

Factions
Fire truck men! [Burners] - They fight fires, an' they're so nice! They gave me a col-louring book! I don' have any colours though.. OH AND THEY LET ME TURN ON THE LIGHTS! IT WAS SO COOL!
Last edited by Red on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Spring

Re: 'Mayu'

Postby Spring » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:46 pm

YOUR ALIVEEEEE :DDDDDDDD
[BLN] Spring/Fixer

Players:
-Chelsie Jasmine
Red

Postby Red » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:41 pm

Updated - Small additions.
Seraphina
Hannah
Natasha

Added
+Keg
+Chelsea
+Michael and the Burners

I'm missing people so just go ahead and jog my memory.
Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:32 am

yo add me FaM,