Chelsie Jasmine (MIA)

New kid on the block? What brought ya to our little slice of un-life?
Spring

Re: Chelsie Jasmine

Postby Spring » Thu May 04, 2017 4:40 pm

"Her Song..."-Chelsie Jasmine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXxbFMtx0Bo

Favorite songs: Name: Chelsie Jasmine/Lost

Eyes: Blue/Green

Family: Missing

-She has a child called Michael JR (He is about 2-3 months old)

Description: Brown hair|Petite/Around 5'4|Bruised back and hands|Black fingerless gloves|Rugged Clothing|Smooth face| Caucasian|Pink Lips|Busted lip/Bruised arm/Scratched back/Black left eye|Young voice|Cross Necklace|2 Rings on her right index finger|

Picture:
► Show Spoiler
Current Status: Mentally Stable|Healthy|Determined|Crippled

Dislikes:|Selfish people|Killers|

Mentality: On her route to being Insane|Alone and depressed

Her Specialties and weaknesses:
Green: Great
Blue: Okay
Orange: Meh/Needs work
Red: Bad
Crafting: My hands hurt a lot when I craft... but I can.. I'm working on trying to craft a Crossbow or something of sorts

Driving: I just started driving like one month before the apocalypse so yea.... I've gotten pretty damn good at it.

Tracking: Well.. I've been left many times so... Tracking was sort of a need to be safe.. Its taken seriously.

Shooting: One of the best things I can do. Always nail them with the headshot

Engineering: One of my boyfriends was a car dealer.. I knew a thing or two.. Comes in handy nowadays

Medical: I learned how to do this in the beginning. I just wanted to be a doctor or something when I grow up..

Hand to hand (Improved): After my injury, if not been working out or practicing so once I'm fully healed, I can start practicing again.

Equipment:
► Show Spoiler
Relations: (WIP as I have time later)

Blue: Cares/Loves
Green: Friend
Light Blue: Your a good person
No Color: Meh
Orange: The hell man?
Red: I dislike you honestly.. But I gotta live with you
Black: I HATE YOU

Overall Feeling towards strangers: "Don't touch me or go near me or ill nail you"

Michael Lost: Ive always loved you... The baby is all I have left of you.. I will protect it with my life... When I First met you, you introduced me to the group after my mother died. You were just.. so friendly and caring that I might have fallen in love with you just then. You gave me a place to stay and I started developing not only a place in the group, but feelings for you. You were always there when it came to danger. When I was out, or taken or was missing, you would come look, despite your life. If there was one thing, it would be when you and I first met and had dinner in the diner... Funny.. But it was special.. When we uh... did it.. And when I did a pregnancy test and I was gonna have a baby, you were supportive and wanted this. You didn't want me to go out and scavenge alone
but I still did it. I always returned home except for when.. that monster shot you... why would he do that to you? It aches so much to think about this.. I..I'm sorry Michael.

Anne:
► Show Spoiler

Wha....What happened to you though? You were injured pretty bad and I do visit you often...but you dont wake up..
Thank you

Fillerton/Winter/Parker: You three are the people ive come to talk to for a bit.. And I realize that we have a lot in common.. And we all want out of this group.. or change it. it has come to be bias and destructive and I agree on what Parker was suggesting... so uh... Ill help you. Fillerton is a very wise guy and Winters is as well.. I just hope w can restore the group before it collapses..

I mean... I barely talk to you guys now since I have to watch Anne but I hope everything is fine

Heide: Where are you? You disappear when we need you the most here...

Dot:
► Show Spoiler

I...I'm sorry Dot..

Hannah: Haven't talked in a while... I hope your doing well...

Jay: I don't see you either much... WE need you

Mayu: Its good... that I can finally talk to you...I'm so happy now and you have the sweetest heart. Your a beautiful child and I wont let anything happen to you. Ever

Kreg: I get you

Maggie: You seem well.. but youre friend got into trouble before... her name was Amy?

Amy: Who are you?

Midori: You helped introduce me to the group.. If you hadn't.. I would've died by now.. I just wish you had lived longer to see my baby..

Wes: It...It took me a while to remember you.. But you had my back.. and you protected the group.. I don't believe what they were saying about it all. You shouldn't have died. I even went as far as thinking if you were framed even.

But ive moved on now Wes... So if you did or didn't kill her, I just want you to know that I still miss you as a friend... Hope it could've ended differently

Travis: Youre a cool guy and you are very friendly and in my eyes... A little leader material after the scavenge to the temple...

Backston:......*She would whisper into his ear* Hubby

Brandon: One of my closest friends. I hope everything evens out so that we could hang out more!

Rheese: Some trader guy... Your a cool guy but youre eager... VERY eager to fight.

Natasha: I know you are really careful around people so ill just say that your an iffy fellow... but you care a lot for the group as far as I can see... Thanks for that instead of being someone else

Logan: But where did you go?

Renee: Pretty cool and calm person, id like to get to know her more.

Bosco: You and the Russian guy helped me through this... Thank you... You seem like a great person

Aleks: Your friends with many of the group and I'm glad your here... you also helped me when I almost blew up so thank you so much!

The Greedy Group: You motherfuckers took him... you TOOK MICHAEL FROM ME!...How could you? WHAT DID THAT ACCOMPLISH??? YOURE ALL DEAD NOW! ALL DEAD! FUCK YOU!.... YOU KILLED HIM FOR A FUCKING MAGNUM YOU GREEDY STUPID BITCH

Ron: I am sorry... I couldn't be there when it happened... but if I were... I could've saved you? Something? You were here for only a short while I...I just wanted to know you better man..

The *Hanger*: You think you can hurt me? HUH? WELL FUCK YOU! YOU DIED LIKE A COWARD AND YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A COWARD!

Additional Information: Just trying to survive in the group and to keep her baby alive.[/quote]
[BLN] Spring/Fixer

Players:
-Chelsie Jasmine
Spring

Re: Chelsie Jasmine UPDATED 6/8/17

Postby Spring » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:44 pm

CHELSEA WILL RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[BLN] Spring/Fixer

Players:
-Chelsie Jasmine