Chloe Williams [WIP]

New kid on the block? What brought ya to our little slice of un-life?
Druzhina

Chloe Williams [WIP]

Postby Druzhina » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:45 am

Chloe Williams

Physical Features:
Appearance: "Umm.. I think I'm pretty fuckin' cute, if ya' think otherwise you can just 'bout fuck off."
Height: "I imagine myself as human-size baby carrot."
Weight: "Round in all the right places-- Round like an Oreo.. Mm.."
Hair Color: "Let's see.. 'Magine a strawberry.."
Eye Color: "The color of heaven~."

Personal Details:
Name: Chloe A. Williams
Nickname: N/A (None yet)
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Nationality: Australian
Place of Birth: Melbourne, Australia (Straya' cunt)
Date of Birth: August 25, 1997
Religious Preference: Christianity
Blood Type: A Pos.
Public Status: Civilian
Job Status: Unemployed (Student at Moorpark College in Moorpark, California)
Criminal Record: N/A

Personality/Opinions/Etc.
Current Situation: "Ya' can't dwell on the bad things-- Things gon' get better, right?.. Uh, right?"
View of Survivors: ".. Most of you are cunts, but that's okay-- I accept that. I'm equally as cheeky of a cunt."
Government: "Mate, I'm fuckin' patriotic as fuck. Aussie Aussie Aussie, oy oy oy."
Education: "I got my associates in America, ya. In some shit I don't really care about."
Personality: "Fuckin' cheeky."
Music: "Mateee, fuckin' love me some didgeridoo-- Nah I like a bit o'it all, I'm real big into the 70's and 80's stuff from America.."
Religion: "Love me some Jesus!"
Drugs: "Drugs are fuckin' shit, mate. Alcohol is where it's at."
Friends: "Hard to come by over here'n'all, but that's alright."
(What is) Love: "Baby don't hurt me."
Sexuality: "I'ma hardcore fuckin' horn dog for a virgin, mate, but I'm straighter than the pole yer' mum dances on."
Relationships: "Only been in a really small few-- Kinda' got hurt but just 'ad to brush off the dirt n' move on, y'know?"

Very Brief Summary:
Chloe was born in Melbourne, Australia to a mother and a father. Despite being the only child she still grew up to be a bit cheek, and very outgoing.
Although she is very quick to speak her mind, and to be a little judgmental she still has a very huge soft spot in her heart for just about everyone.
When she was just 18 she moved to Moorpark, California with her aunt and uncle as well as her cousin to attend a decent school for nursing.

Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7ew_jIxLa8

Favorite Songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7UZeHvMYZA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs&index=1&list=PLIuPmNifRzOk6fdspd-bkon5yyX4BrA3q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo&index=10&list=PLIuPmNifRzOk6fdspd-bkon5yyX4BrA3q

Favorite Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4qxCEFyEkw
"You'll be 'right.. That's the most assuring thing you can hear as an Australian. You'll be 'right. You could be some lonely broke cunt with no arms and no legs in a rubbish bin next to a fuckin' dead donkey and a bag of used tampons and someone says, 'You'll be 'right.' You'll be like, 'Yeah, y'kn I think I will.'"

People
|Loves~||Wants.. Alone||Really Likes||Friends||Has Noticed||Not Sure||Doesn't Like||Ya' A Total Fuckin' Cunt||Dead|

Maggie Bennett: "You've been really nice to me, and yet there's a lot of drama going on involving you I still doubt most of what I'm hearing"

Kreg Luther: "You made sure that I was safe and you let me sleep on your insanely hard couch, it's the thought that matters."

Natasha Kusanagi: "Fellow Aussie, huh? Not surprised that you were too drunk to even muster out a couple of words to me."

Erika Winters: "I don't know what to think about you.. I felt a bit bad when I saw your black eye, hence why I used a bit of my personal makeup to touch you up a bit-- But ya' sound like you need to move on and get over your ex. It seems like you try to mention her every chance you get, and that kinda' puts me off a bit."

Amy Williams: "You put off a really bad vibe-- As if you're all over the place and you're really not all in touch with reality."

Naomi Waters: "I can't put my finger on it, but you are one insanely sketchy character.. You and your friend spook me."
Last edited by Druzhina on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Druzhina

Re: Chloe Williams [WIP]

Postby Druzhina » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:46 am

"Knomad: I just want to you know
Knomad: I've jerked off to that picture years ago."
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:29 pm

nobody talks like this
HereticsEnd

Postby HereticsEnd » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:50 pm

Unless you're full blooded Aussie oy oy oy.
Legion: HERETIC DESTROYER OF MAPS CONQUERER OF DECORATION
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:04 pm

no
Knomad

Postby Knomad » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:23 pm

I'd eat her bloomin' onion.
HereticsEnd

Postby HereticsEnd » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:52 pm

I'm so confused
Legion: HERETIC DESTROYER OF MAPS CONQUERER OF DECORATION
Druzhina

Postby Druzhina » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:45 am

Sunny wrote:nobody talks like this
I appreciate your concern, but I wanted to make my character a bit unique or in other words how I want it to be regardless of whatever your standards are on the scale of Authentic Aussie-Ness.
I'm trying my best to have fun on the server playing as something I don't normally play as, if it genuinely upsets you then I'd be more than happy to delete the character. :D
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:59 am

Oh my shitposting was only from a comment thread i found on a reverse image search, i didnt mean to be an ass, ill remove them things :)
Legion

Postby Legion » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:20 am