Heide 'The Mountain'

New kid on the block? What brought ya to our little slice of un-life?
Fireice

Heide 'The Mountain'

Postby Fireice » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:28 am

Heide has left the group one morning. Carrying his kit. No goodbyes. His sister down in texas seemed more important, it is likely he will never be seen again. (I'm also done. Thank you for all the fun times)

Before you ask. Yes, his name was inspired by the Heide Knight.
Heide A. Vehch'k

Height: 6' 10"
Weight: 325 lbs
Build: Very. Burly.
Faith: Protestant Christian
Ethnicity: Russian
Eyes: Ocean Blue
Hair: View above
Preferred style of fashion: trench Coats, and heavy duty clothing. (Like Carhart or something)
Favorite colors: Black, and dark greens

Current temperament:
Prepare For the Blood Lust ||||||||||||||[]||||||Happy, and with his childlike spirit.

Current mood: Is okay.

Behavior: Heide is a down to earth kind of man. Always looking out for those around him, and so much as being annoyingly selfless for those he cares for.
His capacity for compassion would seem to be limitless, for even those he shows absolute disdain towards. He may be found caring for them later.
Those he holds oh so dear to himself would be treated like close family.
Though for every positive there is a negative. His temper has quite a short fuse, As much as he is a gentle giant. He is not beyond ending someone's life. Or even brutalizing them to express his anger. The local zombie populace frequently seems scarce when Heide is around. "Is good stress relief."

History: Heide grew up in the rural areas of Russia. Life was slow, simple, and damned cold. All he ever needed was his family, good food, and a decent report card. At least that was his child years. He was the middle child of a family of five. Father Baran; a retired border policeman. spent his time on the anvil. Making all sorts of things. Half of which were made to reinforce the crumbling house.
Heide's two sisters. Little sister Mina. A girl who looked just like mum. Her nose always in a book.
And little sister Vy'shka, who is actually older, but doesn't tower over Heide. Studied abroad for a while, before missing home too much. Now spending her time either working, or playing with her guns.
Then heide's mother. Milly. A foreigner from England. Was too tired of all the suitors, and found papa Baran. And settled in rural russia despite mother's threats.

Father: Infected
Mother: Dead
Sister Mina: Missing
Sister Vy'shka: Made a promise to find each other in the Americas.

Criminal history: Ever wondered where Heide got all these scars?
When heide was about seventeen. He was already much taller than his father, and was passing gym class with flying colors. Although, then came his wild side. Heide frequented the nearby city for fun. Girls, games, and alcohal. This was the life of this new generation. Not a care in the world. Juveniles on the streets was a common sight, and Heide was no exception. Although, he soon met a man.
The term 'getting in with the wrong crowd' was never more true with this man. He called himself Vlad, and soon Heide's family started seeing drastic changes with him. Staying out over night. Not checking in very often. Started seeing cuts in odd places. Coming home with bloody knuckles, or a black eye. Though his smile, and humble voice never changed. Father brushed it off as just teens being teens. Mother was not so happy that she often ran out of bandages.Though when ever heide was questioned. He would dodge the question, or merely leave the house.
When heide turned nineteen. His family was well aware of what heide was doing in the past years.
He was given the name 'Guillotine' By his fellow mafia mates. For his absolute ferociousness against his opponents. Some could say he grew up too quickly. He was all so numb against taking someone's life.
His family went from warm welcomes towards him. To vague greetings. Though no matter what. He kept his down to earth smile. Though Heide made a big mistake. Doing secret rendezvous with the boss's daughter was forbidden. But what girl could resist such a big strong man eh?
Now he was paying the price. Heide was brought in front of his family. Bound to chairs. All with cuts, and bruises. Little mina couldn't stifle all this crying. Heide was at a loss for words. He was given a gun.
"As punishment for breaking my rules. My loyal guillotine. You get to choose which one. Dies. And if you do not. I will choose for you." Tears welled up in his eyes. He just couldn't do it, not even contemplating shooting any of them. Then. Suddenly being taught a cruel lesson on life.
Heide pats down the grave mound of a dead family member. No longer would he take someone's life for granted. Of course he was still forced to continue his work. though, he soon went the bottom of the totem pole. The images of his dead family member haunt him every time he squeezes the trigger against someone's head, or presses his heel on someone's temple. Though except when someone touches those he cares for, those who use others for their own selfish agenda. Those who take his friends... His family.

*Heavy footsteps would echo through the hallway. The flip of shells being loaded into the chamber of a shotgun sound as well. His expressionless face looks onward as he passes by a mixture of bullet holes, and blood that paint the walls. Leaving boot prints on his fallen comrades as they lay in his way. Suffering his own wounds. His face becomes more, and more morbid as Heide approaches Vladimir's office. Gritting his teeth he picks up the pace. The bellowing stomp of his heels roar. The smash of an ornate wooden door splinters the room he enters. Vlad stood. The weapon he used to end Mother Milly discharges. Heide staggers none as the bullet grazes his ear. "NO ONE TOUCHES MY FAMILY!" CHIK CHUK *

"If you are to take someone's life. You should be ready for your life to be taken as well."
-Ainz Oal Gown
"Who ever that is."

How Heide met the group:
When heide evacuated across the pacific ocean. He landed somewhere in north california. Many people were still there. caravans of botched together survivors desperate to escape potential hoards set eastward. Heide after no luck finding his sister. He hopped on the nearest outgoing vehicle. Taking up quite a bit of space with all his armour. He didn't care to stay with any of these groups that he'd often jump between. His frantic search for his sister brought him north, and south of the west side. Then he'd heard a mass radio broadcast that told of a safe haven in Texas. Over the course of weeks he'd made his way further, and further east. Eventually stopping in Greenville Mississippi. (RP_Silenthill) Where he finally gave up his search. For all he knew Vy'shka was still back in California. Walking alone among a misty street. His clunky armour giving way to his presence. He found a military hold out. He'd enter. Not expecting to stay long. Then he met another group of people trying to survive much like he is. A couple of them reminded him too much like his sister. A few times he wanted to leave, but. He kept going to different locations with these people. A few months later he's made two best friends, fell in love even. He made a promise to never leave their sides. Now he only hopes that one day he will find his dear sister. The thought of her falling further, and further into his memory. Though his promise unbroken.

Skills:
Best Pretty good okay kind of not so good sucks
-Close quarters Combat "Heide will crush you like bug!"
-Firearms "This. Ends with bang..."
-Stealth, and camouflage "Have you ever seen big man hide in plain sight? Of course you haven't. Hnn Hnn Hnn."
-Shelter building skills "Heide knows many knots."
-Cooking "bring heide potato, and you will know what is gourmet!"
-Cloth/leather work "Must have good stitch! hoho-AH! Why needle!?
-Tinkering "That is certainly firing pin."
-Mechanics "That...Why is smoke such odd color?"
-Electrical work "Is on fire. Heide hopes he is not doing something right..."

Disabilities: Heide is hypoglycemic. (In a nutshell, meaning he needs sugar to survive.)

Current Injuries/Disease: Got a stitched bullet wound through his right shoulder.

Good food | Good friends | Conversation | Sweets | Hugs | All the laughter | Helping others | Heavy weapons | Squashing things | More hugs | Necessary violence | Competition | The cold

Dislikes
Mean people | Tiny spaces | bossy people Natasha | Puny weapons | The heat | Selfish people | Corn | His things being broken | Frowning | All the dead people

Relationships:

Lover Family to me Good friend Is nice to have around Acknowledged Stranger Heide is not so sure Would be better without Loathe completely Dead / Infected / missing

Anne "When I found you. You were so pale, and fragile.I would of hated myself if I just let you go on your own barely surviving next to some carboard fire. It brings me a smile to see you active, and healthy now. "
Vy'shka "Ooh dear sister... Where are you? You are the only family I have."
Little Dot "Ooh, little dot. I have never had such a good friend. I never knew such a little person could be so head strong, you are always there by my side when I need you. Hnhn, or to kick my ass when I need it."
Hannah "You are such a gentle sort. Fair haired, soft at tone. Always had a tear in my eye when I see you begging me not to go on one of my long long walks. I wish I had your patience. You always seem to be there just at the right moment. Never change, hannah."
Renee "I am glad you kept soldiering on. Although I haven't always been around, it brought me excitement to see you reunited with your beloved. It's almost like the end of the world didn't happen."
Natasha "Glad we cleared that up before it snowballed out of control. Don't stop being a bitch. Bitch."
Fillerton "You've been a real big help around here. Thanks for tolerating us."
Lulu "You look so much like little mayu... Wait..."
Ethan "Well you bring things to help group out. Although we've had a bit of a past. you're a valued team mate, keep at it ethan."
Sparks "Is policeman"
Kriegar "You patched up the hole in my shoulder. Well, thanks i suppose. You took care of mayu, so I thank you. i'll bring you something."
Mayu "Little mayu! you are alive! We have hot chocolate drinking to catch up on."
Chelsie "I always seen you as something along the lines of. The wrong woman in the right place."
Katia "Well you seem like sweet little thing."
Backston "You do not have to leave."
Cash "Ah. You have returned. Is good."
Jayesh "Never really talked much, but you stick around and keep the peace."
Sarohildi "Is little german lady"
Alex bord-something "Don't end up like grant."
Marceline "Why..."
Adrian "Yeah, yeah. Make your petty threats. And when you run out of bullets, Heide will put you in shallow grave."
Erika "Sometimes I can see you in a slow motion car crash."
Deranged professor "Is good riddance!"
Polonious "Heide will miss you. All of your unfunny jokes, all of your decorations. Made things seem normal"
Devi "You poor poor thing.
Grant "Heide never liked you..."
Jane Doe "Such a shit head you were"

Themes
(There's a lot) WIP
Last edited by Fireice on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:52 pm, edited 66 times in total.
Fireice

Re: Heide 'The Mountain'

Postby Fireice » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:13 pm

Updated 1/18/2017
DankestMeme

Postby DankestMeme » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:56 pm

Where is policeman

Sad Heide
i eat ass
Fireice

Postby Fireice » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:55 pm

Update 1/21/2017
Fireice

Postby Fireice » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:23 pm

Little bit of a update 1/27/2017
Fireice

Postby Fireice » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:54 pm

Added Temper Gauge 1/28/2017
Fireice

Postby Fireice » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:18 pm

More music. Some updated relationship status'
1/30/2017
Fireice

Postby Fireice » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:10 pm

History, and relationships update for some.
2/3/2017
Fireice

Postby Fireice » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:25 am

Update to temperament, and relationships, and new music. 2/8/2017
DankestMeme

Postby DankestMeme » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:46 pm

Heide likes Fillerton so much he's on there twice.
i eat ass