Nicholas Storm

New kid on the block? What brought ya to our little slice of un-life?
Patient Zero

Nicholas Storm

Postby Patient Zero » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:50 pm

" It's not that I can't talk to ladies...It's just that I never really find myself in the situation to talk to them... "

Theme Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycy6uSku2Wk Name: Nicholas Storm
Hair Color: Dark brown
Nationality: American
Birthplace: Mt.Arkansas, Colorado

The Gun
[spoil]Image
This young man wield what can be classified as an Russian death machine, willing to make
any sort of filthy Bandit stop in his or her tracks and think twice before trying to get
near any person holding this, Nicholas is generally found walking around with this gun out in his hands,
not seeming to keen to put it away, only tucking it around his shoulder rarely or if asked.[/spoil]

Skills key:
| Talented | Fluent | Nuetral | Bad | Why do I even try? |

Firearms - I guess, I'm alright, But I will admit that the scope helps me...a lot

Cooking - So...uuuh...Ramen?...Anyone?

Drivivng - I'm alright..I would only assume.

Carpentry - All I need to know is board up these windows, right?

Medical - A bandaid and some bandages should heal this bullet wound...r-right?..Well I hope so.

- Group Opinion -

I don't hate you guys but ever since you and your huge group showed up...it's uh been tense, I use to find some peace when I was around here but now I feel as if I go out alone I'll get my head blown off, they really don't seem to like outsiders and in all honestly if any of these local bandits ask me if I'm in the group, I'll say no, sorry. You guys seem to be a bit rash to assume stuff, and not willing to look into the story....Whatever...If that's how you roll then that's how you roll, good thing I'm not with you.

Relation ships key:

| Love | Platonic Love | Good Friends | Friends | Neutral | Dislikes | Hates | Kill Worthy | Fears |

Travis Redding: You seem like a cop..no..no not a cop, your a druggie aren't ya?...He he...You seem cool though

Andrew Harrison: Your and alright guy, but not exactly the smartest...on spectrum perhaps?...Kidding.

Chelsie Jasmine: You seem cool, Your armed to the teeth though so uh...yeah, I'll be sure to get on your good side.

Hannah Farr: Don't ask how I know your name...I just heard some one mention it.

Kimberly: You seem alright, running a trading post, that's good and all. Keep it up.

That local girl: Hey sorry if I scared ya, Didn't know you were a local, if we ever meet again it would be cool to talk

The Local Bandits: We have always left each other alone, hope this group doesn't fuck me over.

Brandon Adelstine: You're gonna get shot walking around in that zombie suit...seriously, but good job though! I definitely got you mixed up with someone else...