Darius 'D-Train' Johnson

New kid on the block? What brought ya to our little slice of un-life?
Victus

Darius 'D-Train' Johnson

Postby Victus » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:09 am

Mikcal.jpg
That's him when he was playing for the saints.
Mikcal.jpg (39.62 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
Name:Darius Lavell Johnson

Nickname(s):D-Train,DJ Dee (Never call him DeeDee...)

Sex:Male

Race:African American

Bio:A quarterback for the new orleans saints he's been in the NFL for about ahh 7 to 8 years now before the infection came had a girlfriend was about to have kids before she got eaten in his private jet that crashed into the Chicago airport where he was supposed to be playing his next game at but shit went down south from there on out he's been traveling on his own for a good while now fighting zombies and running from worse other things he recently got his supplies stolen from him while he was at his camp and his car got mollied by a group of bandits wanting his food so he shot two of them before running off dropping his Glock-17 since it was wearing out.He met a group of survivors but they didn't last long for about three weeks.

Quotes: "If we don't keep our heads we're gonna lose the second-down."

Likes:Any kind of rap soul trap music,takeout, football, NFL and other kinds of stuff out there chillin' with his homeboys.
Dislikes:Zombies,his niggas being killed or eaten,death,turning into a mutated zombie or a plain zombie.
Emptybag

Re: Darius 'D-Train' Johnson

Postby Emptybag » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:27 pm

I actually super like this idea. I don't think I've seen a football player, like ever.
Victus

Re: Darius 'D-Train' Johnson

Postby Victus » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:44 am

Thanks I added you on steam by the way.