Ethan Fogg

New kid on the block? What brought ya to our little slice of un-life?
ejflorkey

Ethan Fogg

Postby ejflorkey » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:46 pm

Ethan Fogg
More pics
► Show Spoiler

"I'm not particularly upset or anything, just not exactly happy either."
Full Name: Ethan Jamaine Fogg
Likes: Tech stuff, Honesty, Optimism, Individual thinking and talking, Redheads
Dislikes: Strictness, Apathy and Pessimism, Drugs, Revenge/Vengeance, Cruelty
Sexuality: Heterosexual | Former Occupation: On-call IT | Current Occupations: Nazi Hunter, Bandit Killer, 'Nature Enthusiast'
If you really want a song for me, I suppose this'll do: Don't Panic by Coldplay

Relationships
Care about | Like | Ehh | You good? | What's your problem?
Survivors
Hannah Farr - I don't really know how you're feeling, but I need to drop in to find out. I don't want to leave you feeling alone.

Renee Ford - Haven't spoken in a while now. Maybe it's for the best. No matter what, I'll be here for you though.

Jayesh Sanghrajka- I need to make sure he's alright. I don't think many really worry about him. I know he can take care of himself, but that doesn't mean I don't want to be there for him.

Natasha Kunsagasi - Always does her work and does it well. She's invaluable as a member of the group, and I value her even more as a friend. Don't know how she's been personally, but I hope she knows I'm here to talk or whatever, whenever.

Lulu - Nice kid. You can tell she cares, despite the outward attitude. Been sick as of late, but it's nothing serious, far as we know. As long as she's safe, it's alright by me.

Jacob Miller - No doubt still around, somewhere. Hope he's enjoying the scenery and wildlife.

Mayu - Our own little bundle of joy. Old enough to talk, young enough to not really understand what everyone could be upset about. Still, the bunch of giggles and goofs can be damn nice.

Chloe Williams - Glad she's been stable and sticking around. She seems like a good gal, and I hope we can become better friends.

Rikki Miller - A good person, and I'm damn glad we have a medical professional with us. She's been playing the role of medical mother hen rather well, so I understand, and that's a damn good roll to have filled.

Katia Patterson - Her and her sister are both around now, so I think. I'm glad, both of them are real nice. I still have that bottle you gave me, I am hoping to share it with you.

Kira Patterson - Her and her sister are both around now, so I think. I'm glad, both of them are real nice. Seems a nice sort. Don't know how reliable she is yet, but I think she'll be a straight shooter.

Sarohildi - I've seen her mulling around some. I do hope we can talk more, she seemed a decent sort, if you ignored the innate desire to cut things open.

Bosco - Older dude I was iffy about at first. He's more than proven he's a good guy and a valuable group member. One of the only ones that can follow instruction, and one I'd be willing to share a beer with.

Julie Lockheed - Seems a good sort. Don't know if she got left in Wichita or not, but I hope she's with us. Little singed about the gills, but that's not really like, a thing that's worrying.

Alex Constantine - He's around, but he's got a temper, so I've heard. He won't do anything detrimental though, he's gotta take care of his girl.

Travis Redding - Dude can be kind of a dick, but as long as he doesn't do anything outright violent or aggressive, we'll be fine.

'Terry' - ~

Ex - Military/Police/Government
Doctor Saraphina Annabelle Krieger - Glad she's around. Even if she's a bit stand-offish, there's a real person under the mask. Comes to check on me once in a blue moon. It's nice.

Erika Winters - Reliable, smart, level-headed. Good woman all around, especially now that it seems like all of the drama accompanying her is gone.

Kreg - Still around. He seems to have become a constant among the group, which, better or worse, lightens some of the load. Plus, he and Nat seem to be mostly happy.

Maggie Bennett - Took a hell of a blow. Glad we were there to pick you up. You'll recover alright, and a good thing too, I'm starting to almost call you a friend.

Not with the Group
Ashley Waters - Stay safe, please. I don't know how to really say how much I care, but I do. A lot.

Herman 'Carl' Miles - Long gone now. I'm not worried about him. Do wish I could talk to him again, though. He was a good, true friend.

Carson McCoy - Don't know where he got to, but I'm sure he's alright. Always is, despite the long absences.

Eddie - Don't know if we were ever really friends, but I certainly hope you're not dead. You seemed to have turned a leaf those last couple of months, I hope it lasted.

Marciline Valentine - I really did want to help you, but you seem to have gotten off somewhere. Wherever it is, hopefully you're not hurt, or hurting yourself.

Anne - Don't know if you went after Heide, went on another bender, or just left, but whichever it was, hope the world finds you well.

Heide - It's difficult to believe you'd just leave like that, but uh, your reasoning was never great, so, I'm not incredibly surprised. Wherever you are, hopefully you don't come back A)Undead, or B)With a vengeance for some reason.

Magnus - Don't know if Ash ditched you, dumped you, or killed you, but whichever it is, you're not with her. Maybe for the better, maybe for the worse.

Dead
Matthew Polonius - Mr. Polonius was my downstairs neighbor. An old man, living alone. Now I'm the one alone. Nice switcheroo old man.

Dot Hayes - Guess I was wrong. I miss you so much already.

Nyla Naomi - You deserved more time. Most do, but you certainly did. I miss you, for the little time we had.

Devi Sanghrajka - I'd be lying if I said I expected different. Hoped different, yeah, but expected, no.

Noah "Zero" Brooks - Gone too soon. A common sentiment, but it's true.

Simon - Gone and mostly forgotten. Good.

Leon King - Trashman. He went off the deep end in his last couple weeks...but I respected him once. I'm sorry you did that, and I'm sorry there was nothing I could do.

Wes Borland - Now you simply serve as a warning for the rest of us.

Noah Mayfeild - First man I saw blow his own brains out. Not the last.

Claire White - I don't know what would have happened if you'dve been able to leave that bar. I do sometimes wonder.

Kevin Brown - I wonder what would have happened if you were still alive too. Maybe we'dve make saber fights a constant.

Clinton Gully - I won't forget you. First real taste of loss in all of this...

Barnaby Rutherford - I suppose you did get the last laugh, scarring me like you did. But hey, I'm still here, and you're not.

Killed
Mark Cash - It wouldn't be that fuckin bad if you hadn't asked. You fucked me up man...I'm so sorry.

Jeff Gallagher - First man I killed. Glad we were on good terms.

Bandit From Davenport - You and your troubles started so much shit, you know that? I'm glad I shot you to pieces.

Nazi 1 - You got a fair warning, and you still came around. That was a damn rewarding shot.

Nazi 2 - Honestly, total surprise to find another one. Kinda sorry we broke into your house, but on another, bigger level, I'm not at all.

Female Bandit - Made my way around that firefight, I'm glad I did, otherwise Maggie might not have made it. Sorry your head's gone, first time I've done that to a human.

Others - I find it surprising, and scary, honestly, that I can't remember exact number I've killed. I'm not happy about it, I can tell you that much. Not that you care, you're dead.
If you want added, you gots to lets me know, and I'll determine
Last edited by ejflorkey on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I have ZERO idea what it is you're saying Image
macho

Re: Ethan Fogg

Postby macho » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:28 pm

ejflorkey wrote: Devi Sanghrajka - Hope she's recuperating well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3at_Ev2kOoI
ejflorkey

Postby ejflorkey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:21 pm

ejflorkey

Postby ejflorkey » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:27 am

BIPITY BOPITY BITCH
ejflorkey

Postby ejflorkey » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:17 am

Bit added, bit edited, wholly shit-ited
ejflorkey

Postby ejflorkey » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:19 am

Shoop dee updoot
HereticsEnd

Postby HereticsEnd » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:13 am

kreg mofo
Legion: HERETIC DESTROYER OF MAPS CONQUERER OF DECORATION
ejflorkey

Postby ejflorkey » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Uppity dootily
Dankerbug

Postby Dankerbug » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:26 am

STOP MOPPING AROUND GODDAMMIT JUST GO FISH.
POLO TOLD YOU EMOTIONS WERE FOR THREE IN THE MORNING
ejflorkey

Postby ejflorkey » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:36 am

Mr. Polonious Please