Renee Ford - WIP

New kid on the block? What brought ya to our little slice of un-life?
ZergHunter
Site Admin

Renee Ford - WIP

Postby ZergHunter » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:50 pm

Renee Grace Ford

"What're we doing?"
► Show Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbXgHAzUWB0

Status: Physically she is healthy, she's never felt happier, and sadder at the exact same time.

Hobbies: Hair, Makeup, Music, Rock/Mountain climibing/Hiking
Relationships
Everyone will not be added, only people who have played a big role in her life

Terrance Ruggles Y-You're here. Somehow you're here. I don't know how you got here... I haven't gotten to even speak with you yet... I-I'm just... I'm so happy.

Ethan Fogg: Oh my god... Ethan... I don't know what to say... I'm sorry? That's not even close though I feel so bad for what I've done to you. I care so deeply for you but he's back, he's alive. And... And he's here. I hope you can forgive me... I hope you can understand. I feel like shit but... I always said I had hope... I-I don't know what I can do to make it up to you. I fucked up... So so badly.

Hannah Farr: I cannot thank you enough Hannah, you've helped me so so much. You got me going outside again and properly practicing the bow! And oh my god those waterfalls are amazing I can't believe I've missed out on those for so long! You're one of my closest friends here and I hope I can help you, the way you've helped me! Also, you're hair in that green, damn girl!

Dottie 'Dot' Hayse: Always helpful, always smart, always craft Dot. You're amazing Dot, these arrows fly as straight... As an arrow... Shit... I wish we could spend more time together, you're always so nice when we do get the short bursts of time! Lemme know when you're free and maybe we can go out and you can teach me a few things!

Heide A. Vehch'k: Oh Heide, you're so nice. Thank you so much for taking me under your wing and protecting me. I hope I haven't hurt you... I'm not trying to distance myself from you either... It's just... I feel like you want more from me than a friendship and I can't provide that, I'm sorry.

Natasha Kusanagi: You're awesome Nat, I hope everything goes good for you, It was great doing your hair today. Thank you for everything you've done to help around.. I haven't seen most of it but man do I hear stories!

Eddie Franzic:I hope you're okay Eddie, I miss our conversation we had... You were the first person to really take me into the group and talk with me. Thank you for that, I hope you're safe.. I don't think we've seen you since Georgia... I'm sorry Eddie I wish there was something I could do.

Mr. Polonious: Mr. Polonious.... I'm gonna miss you so much... I can't believe you're really gone. I wish it was just you playing another prank. You meant the world to me and everyone else in the group, I hope you knew that. Rest in piece...

Noah "Zero" Brooks: Z-Zero... I don't... I don't know what happened, I don't know why it happened... God... You were such a good guy, I-I never got to apologize, I know you didn't mean to hurt me... I'm such an idiot. I know you're in a better place now...It just hurts so much, I wish we could of hung out more, I'm gonna miss that so much... Goodbye friend...
ZergHunter
Site Admin

Re: Renee Ford - WIP

Postby ZergHunter » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:20 am

Updated, just about everything