Alex Constantine

New kid on the block? What brought ya to our little slice of un-life?
Legion

Alex Constantine

Postby Legion » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:37 pm

Alexander Constantine Image "Great... Another problem I have to deal with." Theme:
Name: Alexander Hamilton Constantine

Hometown: Buffalo, NY (Dual Citizenship US/CA)

Occupation: Father, Highway Department Superintendent, Volunteer Firefighter, US Army Helicopter Pilot (Retired)

Personal Relationships Loved| Liked| Neutral | Disliked| Hated Sarohildi Eckehart: Known her for quite some time, her mother used to house me when I was stationed in Germany. Moved over here after a few legal troubles. Shes a bit much, but we work together as a team and I consider her my kin. I got your back kid, no matter what life throws at us.

Alyssa Tanner: I can't put into words how happy I am to see that you're okay kiddo. Never letting you out of my sight again.

Sarah Tanner: We went through a terrible divorce after countless years of a happy marriage. The drink got the best of me and I understand why you did it. I was at fault and will always have that weight on my shoulders. I'm glad we were able to come together when this all started and share our time together instead us going our separate ways. We were able to be a family again for the few months we had. I hoped for the best and know you went down protecting Alyssa from those creatures. Giving her enough time to make it to Natasha. I'll see you again someday... until then I'll live for her. As you would've done in my place. Sleep well.

Natasha Kusanagi: We had our differences when she came to Asheville, but I soon came to the conclusion that were both just stubborn. You've earned my respect for what you've done for me and Sarohildi. Even more so for saving my kid.

Dot Hayes: Earned some respect in my book. Alyssa hasn't put those old cartridges down since she got them. Thanks for giving something to my kid.

Jay: Think hes the pseudo leader of this leaderless group. Seems to take control of the situation when its needed, seems to keep a level head regardless of whats going down.
Ethan Fogg: Decent man, fed us and gave my family shelter for a bit. Seems rather level headed. Well, compared to the fucking wackos we got around the camp. Hope that wound is getting better. Hannah: First one of these lot I met. Seems friendly enough, sometimes too friendly for a world where the dead have risen, mutated and now actively try to murder you. To each his (or hers) own I guess. The Fat Prisoner: I don't really give a shit what you did to land you in the slammer. What's past is past, the only thing that matters is what you do right now. Still wondering how you're that fat when there's a food shortage. Better not be eating people... Fillerton: A hardass, cant say Im a big fan of him after that hillside incident but hes a good guy to have around. Were all entitled to our opinions even if it is the apocalypse. Well you know what they say firefighters exist so cops have someone to look up to. Chelsie: They've been leaving their child unattended in our camper for quite some time. I already have my own kids to take care of, and this devil spawn wont stop crying. Backston: A complete weirdo to be blunt about it. Don't think I forgot about your habit of eavesdropping. I've got my eye on you...
Last edited by Legion on Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:35 am, edited 10 times in total.
Emptybag

Re: Alex Constantine

Postby Emptybag » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:57 am

I'm starting to think Legion is a fan of Cage the Elephant :D
Legion

Postby Legion » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:47 am

Small updoot
Legion

Postby Legion » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:35 am

Update 2: Electric Bugaloo