Hannah Farr [WiP: Frequent Updates]

New kid on the block? What brought ya to our little slice of un-life?
Emptybag

Hannah Farr [WiP: Frequent Updates]

Postby Emptybag » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:09 am

Hannah Farr

When the world is burning, don't walk away.
Pictured Above: Hannah a few months before the infection hit.
Clothing References:
► Show Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5wpzalernI Killing Floor 2 Age: 23
Hobbies: Playing Games, tinkering with mechanical things, exercising computer skills

Excited for nearly everything and used to never think ill of anyone by first impression. Tries to keep the morale high, and serious when she needs to be.
Draws parallels to games and media.

Status: After a month or more experiencing the depths of despair, she is relatively back to her normal self, if not slightly more reserved than 'usual'.
-----

RELATIONSHIPS
(Due to her nature, I'm only going to list people with a notable standing in her eyes. Adding as it comes to memory and doing later)

-----
ALIVE AND WELL
-----

Ethan Fogg: My first knee-jerk thought is that you're willingly shutting yourself out, but I know that isn't true. I know you'd quickly welcome me to talk or discuss anything, but the thing burning at me is thaat you rarely do...I mean, you do, but only when it's basically you and I. You seem to have pulled out of the running as far as other groups are concerned. I don't know how to feel about that. To be honest, it's probably just a normal reaction to everything you've been through...I'd like to think that I could pull it off a bit better, but what the fuck do I know. I haven't gone through any of the things you did. I just hope you're okay, and you stay that way.

Mayu: You're really pulled me through alot of this. I know you don't understand....couldn't understand, and I don't want you to ever have to -- but you've been a big help. Bigger than you can reach, and bigger than I would have ever imagined. Thank you Mayu, for just being the representation of love that I think we all need more of.

Jayesh Sanghrajka: You've kept a level head through it all. I may not know all of your story, and it's possible I never will...but I have a feeling that whatever it was somehow was equivalent or worse than this for you to act so...natural through it all. Even Nat has gotten into wordfights-- but not you. You still are just Jay as I met him 8 months ago...and it gives me hope, in a weird way. If something is bothering you, I know you'd talk to someone about it, but if things are going the way I want them to, nothing is bothering you. I know you've sort of lost your touch on some conversation, but everything you say makes sense and is valid. You've got a good head on your shoulders, and a thick beard on your chin. We'll see it through yet.

Alex Bordeaux: Well, I have alot to say....and I don't know what other people might think, Alex, but from all I've seen from you, you're one of the most kind-hearted polite people we have. Maybe it's just your way with words, and maybe you put on a face with Dot and I...but I have nothing to complain from what I've seen. From the canals to the valley, and from Sylva to Nashville, you've always been around -- maybe not in the best of moods, but always looking out for the best of our group in your own way. I never got a chance to get a coffee with you, but I did at the very least invite you over. It's always a great mood lifter (for the most part) to be around you, and I always find myself learning more in general when we talk. Maybe I don't see you enough, and maybe you're pre occupied with going through your own battles, but I want you to know that I'm an ear for you if you ever need it. Besides, you're one of the few people from early on that's still left, and if that doesn't mean something I don't know what does.

Baroness-slash-Doctor Seraphina Annabelle von Krieger: You seemed kinda... complacent when Dot died. I don't expect anybody to be on their knees....nobody really, but I...I dunno, maybe I thought too much. Either way, I've talked around and we still need to figure out what happened with Chelsie and her baby because last I even heard about it, it was handed off to you, and that was backin Cowlington....and Chelsie asked me to take care of it. And I'm not gonna take responsibility for something i didn't do.

Dogmeat: This dog is awesome! He looks like a dog, smells like a dog, and even barks like a dog! He has silky smooth L'oreal fur! And he also really loves to be pet. And he loves Mayu. Seems like he's some sort of already trained dog.... looked kinda used to being near a hospital bed. Maybe not. Maybe he just likes tummy rubs. Either way, this little guy is an awesome sight to see!

Renee Ford: I can't believe I haven't really sat down to appreciate you as much as I should have. You're honestly one of the smaller, more amazing things I have encountered. Just being able to...offer a small bit of respite in this otherwise really depressing place makes it seem a hell of a lot better. I appreciate everything you do, from hanging out with me, to cutting my hair, to offering your house as a place to stay or hang out. All of it is telling of your character, and the least I wish to be for you in return is a good friend. I hope that I'm doing an okay job.

Backston: I wish you understood me more straightforwardly before when I was trying to uh.... give you a clue not to get your hopes up. I'm really bad at this sort of thing, but in the end I figured being direct was the best course of action. I don't think any different of you, but maybe I will start if you keep eating silly putty.... seriously, it looked like you were vomiting bile. Ugh.

Natasha Kusanagi: I enjoyed when we just sat down and talked, and you're right. I need to start moving back to the way it was. I'm going to make the best of my word, especially with that scare we just had. So you better keep an ear out for the radio, because I'm going to dedicate one whole day to you, and anyone else you want to be there -- did you know Carson was back?? Either way... when we last spoke seriously, you were clearly cynical of ... something, and hurt. But please don't talk like that, and don't plan on going so simply... I'm going to fight for you like you've fought for us, if I need to. Or at least try. But....I want to see you smile again, and way more often. Gonna radio you next chance I get.

Lulu: Well, the short amount of time I saw you, you were more yourself again. I gave you back your stuff -- It's not my place to keep it from you, not now anyway. I can only hope that something I said to you mattered at all... and that you don't dislike me for trying to stop anything from happening. I'll still be about, Lulu.

Erika Winters: You seem to be in a way better mood, despite everything going to hell recently. It has me a little uneasy, to be honest but it's a change that I prefer over, well, your other moods. I don't know why, and you said I'd find out, so I guess I'll wait to learn why...until then, uhm-- I guess we're good now? If we weren't before? I'm still confused, but I won't question it too much.

Maggie Bennett: Getting through, one step at a time. If I'm making anything worse for you, I apologize. But you're one of the few people here that I can feel like I don't need to put up a visage for. If that's too much, I get it. But I also thank you for putting up with it. If it weren't for that, I'd have lost it a long time ago. I'm always around to do the same for you, whether that means asking me to take a group picture or being a shoulder to lean on. I really don't care, I'd go the distance for my friends; And you're one of a handful I'd run laps for in a second.

'Anne': All I really know is that you got absolutely mauled by a charger, I hope you're okay.

Matt 'Crazy Joe' Morris: You are an old war vet, that much is clear, and you were nice to Dot and I.... you have a way of being blunt with your words, but you obviously seemed to mean well. That, and you do things to help us. Sometimes I get a whiff of an attitude on the radio, but it isn't often, and knowing all the drama nowadays, it's probably due to that. You're a good guy.

OFC. Kreg A. Luther: You're a good guy; that's all I've heard out of you. Maybe I don't get the full picture...but, I can tell sarcasm when I hear it -- it might be a way to cope, but we need someone like that...being serious all the time isn't good for anyone. That aside, you really seem to care... which is more than I can say about other people because you really don't have any reason to comfort me, or anyone else. But you do, and I really appreciate it, more than you know. Maybe it's something cops learned to do, or maybe it's really you. Whatever it is, it's nice to at least feel like I'm not alone when everything falls apart...

Katia Patterson: I know I didn't maybe convey it well, and I'm sorry. It's been very difficult for me. But I hope you knew that you made me laugh for the first time in awhile, even if it was small. I had alot....of fun, actually. Doing that...it hurt, but it also was fun...and the company was nice. One day, I'll get back to normal. And maybe then you can figure out who I was, before it all fell down at my feet. Take care...I know how it feels to be alone.

Ashley Waters: We talked, like actually talked, for the first time in a long time. For the first time since I met you, really. You've changed alot since then.... I really don't know for better or worse. But some of the...well, you I remember came through while you were talking. I might not like everything you've turned out to be, but it's good to know you didn't completely change.

Cassidy Abrams: I only met you recently, but you're a down-to-earth person who only seems to want good to come out of things. I don't know what exactly you've been through -- I know a year is a long time -- but I'm always around if you need me, and I get the same feeling reciprocated towards me. Maybe I'm wrong, but I really feel like if somehow we knew each other before all of this, we would have gotten along just as well. It's good to have you around, and to be honest I much prefer your company over plenty of others these days...somehow, you just come off as more genuine.

-----
MIA / NO CONTACT
-----

Amanda Leigh Kelly: I, uh....it's a shame what happened to your leg....and how that didn't heal over too well....I'm really sorry it had to go like that Amy....I don't know what we could've done -- to be honest I don't even really know who is taking care of you anymore...you seemed comatose...I...I don't really know what we could do.

Aurora Rosengard: Doc says you're absolutely immune, you ask to be her protege, and then you drop off the map. No clue what happened or where you ran off to, Aurora, but I think you're stubborn and immune enough that whatever happened to you, you're fine. Just wish you woulda told someone your plans before you went off adventuring alone.... I was starting to get to know you better.

Eddie Franzic: I dunno where you meant, man....and I know you had gotten fed-up in Georgia. I just hope that wherever your travels took you, you're safe, and you remember that people actually do care about you.

Magnus Skarsgård: Wait, after Sylva I just realized I barely heard anything about you....did you just, I dunno...stop by then run off again? Are you with Ashley still? I...literally don't know. I'm not too sure if I care.

Kit: No clue where you went, and never got a change to stop doubting you. I don't outright hate you, but if you come back I don't think I'll be too solid on anything you say, until you prove it. Your entrance was weird, your exit was silent, and I have my reservations.

Police Sergeant Fillerton: I haven't seen you for at least a month or more. Don't know where you went, or what happened -- maybe something on one of your rounds? I just hope whatever it is you made it through, wherever you might be. You made it through that bunker, I'm sure you can make it through whatever else heads your way.

Heide, "the Third person Giant": After me defending you through everything, putting my ass on the line against basically everyone else, after Dot talked to you, you still left. Fucking hell, you could have at least done that before all that happened? A-and now Dot died. Everyone is leaving... I hope you got what you wanted in Texas, without Cartel trouble. For your own sake.

Carson McCoy: And just as quick as you return, you're gone....See you, Space Cowboy.

-----
KIA / DEAD
-----

Heather Greene: Heather.... very well my first friend in all of this. The first person I've ever had, really, in person. I don't have many memories of you...It's honestly hard to remember alot of what happened nearly a year ago, in the first week. When things were mostly normal. No matter what, I'll always have these shreds to look back on about you as a person -- what you meant to me was more than anyone had at the time...nobody gave the effort before to be nice or care. Things got.... muddled, during the latter half of your time knowing me, and maybe the worst part is what sticks out to me the most: You trying to kill me with your revolver; the one I still hold close to me at all times. I'm sorry you were so scared....I'm sorry you felt that way towards me, but I understand. After 10 months of this, I know where it came from, and I know why you did it... especially if you were bitten. I won't let that get the better of me anymore. It was hard for me then, but now it just feels sso insubstantial...maybe I'm getting jaded, becoming something I never wanted to be. Whatever it is, I thought of you recently. Got Dot to start teaching me how to fire your .357. I haven't had to use it until recently...I guess that's a good thing. But, I'm going to always think of you and the short friendship we had. Whatever became of you, I hope it's the way you wanted it to be....whether you were afraid of death, or wanted to live it out as a zed. We left shortly after, and Chicago was firebombed....I didn't think too much of it then, but looking back, if you hadn't turned yet -- I wish I could've helped you end it. Maybe the memories helped you...maybe there weren't enough. But you managed to make enough of an impact on me to remember a week long friendship, so I can only hope I mustered a fraction of the same for you. I'm sorry, Heather. You were so full of life, and you didn't deserve what you were served.

Barnaby Rutherfield: I've learned about what you were teaching some people, as the days went on. Your impression to me was mysterious but still good as far as all the other asshats go, and I'm glad that I can't remember personally a single instance where I regret having met you. I know there are others that do. I know what happened to Ethan. I know what you did to Clint, now. I've talked to Eddie. It seems everywhere you walked in your wake, you left destruction. And it just layered and layered on top of what already was the husk of a society....and it crumbled down. Maybe you wanted that. Maybe that was the way you saw your story fit to end-- all the hurt from whatever you used to do hiding under that mask. Your articulation reminded me somewhat of Alex....but nobody does what you did without having some sort of experience that caused them to be so... demented. I shouldn't have had to say I'm glad you're dead, but I am. There was so much going on behind my blind eyes that I had no idea how truly evil you could be. And after you only came more plague doctors; the stigma you left carries with us all. I guess that's the one thing I can be glad of you for: being a teacher for the coming months of the apocalypse, because not a single one of you has been alright in the head...no matter the case, it's over now. All of them are dead so far. A part of me still wishes that you could have just told me what it was you did, but now I feel it's better you didn't...and I feel you knew it was better I didn't know.

Kevin Brown: I could say so much about Kevin, and give a never ending stream of apologies to him...but I said most of what I needed to when he was buried. I hope he heard them. We're all going to carry you with us in memories. In the end, I guess a Sith wasn't meant to stay.

Claire White: I'm pretty sure I was the last person to actually have a conversation with her. I'm not upset anymore about what she made of herself. Nat said she knew what Claire was getting into, and she was right. I tried.... really hard to get Claire to come around for me. Maybe if I had just been around more, things would've ended differently...I might never know your story, but I certainly tried to. I was willing to listen. From you, I learned that sometimes it can't be helped. Sometimes things just are the way they are. Maybe now you've found the escape from pain you were searching for.

Noah Mayfield: I just met you... I just thought you were the nicest person... a-and out of nowhere...w-why did you walk over to me and d-do that? D-did I hurt you...? I-I'm s-so sorry y-you tho-thought nobody w-was th-there for you....

Midori Miyoko: You were the only one that truly made me laugh that hard since this all began...I'm sorry I wasn't there for you like I said I would be. You deserved better. A-at least you got what you seemed to be searching for all those years, and you didn't even have to do it...at least you were in a good place and it was quick. I'll always remember you, Midori. I think you'd be happy to find out we caught the guy who did this to you. And we paid him back double what he did to you.

Michael Lost: I can't believe this happened to you because of your six shooter....y-you had something big coming your way and....why did you go out alone!? We kept telling you! G-god...Chelsie...

Simon Aldridge: Dude, fuck you. Marcy executed him because she was hungry. That's about the respect that you deserve after doing what you did. I'm not sorry for what happened. You acted like a child; continuously lying through your teeth.

The Torturer & Co: You're all dead. Like you deserve to be. Looks like you got one last gift from something that cares, because if I got my hands on you, it wouldn't have gone down that way....
Burn in hell.

Cin Kelly: W-well....I'll never really know what happened back there...but there were so many...we couldn't go to help...s-so, I guess you left as quick as we met...I'm sorry it had to happen this way. We looked for so long...

Other Hannah: Well...I barely knew you, but you were around enough...shared my name, my experience...everything really, it was kind of uncanny. Nearly everything you told me about yourself I could associate with. I still don't know what happened, but I'm sorry it did...nobody deserves that. Wherever you are, I hope you rest easy.

'Zero': Right as I tell everyone I trust you...and I decide we should hang around more... that's it. You decide to pull out a gun and die for it. What were you thinking, Zero!? Jesus Christ! Not only was that not the place, that wasn't smart -- Eight people could have died! I-I....eugh... I'm sorry this had to happen to you Zero, really I am. I don't know how many people knew about your trek getting here, but I know it wasn't easy and littered with pain. You're in a better spot now, away from this hellhole. And don't worry, Tess is gone too. I-I just hope you didn't feel it. You didn't deserve what you were given.

Tessa: All I know is we were trying to talk....but you and Zero both had to turn it into a bloodbath...and you, getting others involved. Piece of shit, shame on you. Hiding behind your two friends. I barely knew you...but regardless, you shouldn't have had to take the pain of being shot eleven times. Hopefully your actions will serve as a future lesson to everyone. I don't want more death than there already is.

Captain: You know, we never got to know each other as much as I wish we would....so I wish I had more to say. You seemed to be an expert captain, and more than that, a kind person. It's a shame you couldn't make it with us to New York....I have no clue what the few remaining soldiers are going to do without you. Rest easy, you did the job you had to.

Devi Sanghrajka: I can't really say I'm surprised that your habits caught up with you...I hope you're in a better place and don't have to worry about your addictions anymore. Honestly, I'm surprised Jay took it so well.

Mr. Polonious: He died...but in the best possible way in this hell. Rest well Mr. Polonious; I hope you are somewhere nice with your wife, away from all the zeds. I'll keep track of Ethan for you. It'll be hard to push forward without your input but...we'll be okay. I don't know if you were ready or not, but...I'm sorry it had to happen.

Grant Pressman: I have 0 clue what happened, but....it happened. Must have had a good reason for that to happen......still need to ask about it. But from the jumpstart attitude I saw before....it doesn't really surprise me.

Ignorant Asshole: I don't know your damn name, but you must have been missing a fucking chromosome to stay after the warnings and keep running your mouth. What do you know, Dot shut you up. Maybe you should've thought for any amount of time at all before you threaten people in the middle of an apocalypse, you fucking insolent dipshit. The worst part is you made Dot do it.

Markus 'Cash' Cashier: I'm sorry you had to go out the way you did...I'm still unsure what happened, and I'm unwilling to ask Ethan about it-- I feel like it might break him inside. Whatever it was, I hope you went out the way you wanted, not the way they wanted. The only thing I can say right now is...at least the last time I heard from you on the radio, you said you were happy. And I hope...I hope you meant it. Rest easy, Cash.

Dottie 'Dot' Hayes: ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x1TuXR5uvo

-----
► Show Spoiler
Emptybag

Re: Hannah Farr [WiP: Frequent Updates]

Postby Emptybag » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:13 am

Small update; Moved people where they should be and changed music.

Gotta add people but event is currently underway.
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:08 pm

Update
+Jay +Dot +Heide +Renee +Anne +Fillerton +Grant +Backston +Ashley +Magnus +Nat

jesus that was alot of writing
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:28 pm

Update
+Ethan +Dot +Heide +Renee +Fillerton +Backston
Added: Lulu, Erika, Maggie

Still need to flesh these out more but it'll do for now.
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:53 pm

Update
+Renee +Fillerton +Backston +Maggie
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:42 pm

Update
+Ethan +Dot +Magnus +Maggie
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:15 pm

Update
+Quote
+Ethan +Jay +Heide +Anne +Fillerton +Natasha +Lulu +Erika +Maggie
+Moved and updated Ashley & Magnus (MIA)
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:25 am

Update
+Music
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:15 pm

Update
+Renee +Fillerton +Lulu +Erika
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Update
+Status
+Added Alex Bordeux (how the hell have you not been in there this whole time)
+Death update rollout, +Heather +Barnaby (aka RIP pree)