'Lulu'

New kid on the block? What brought ya to our little slice of un-life?
Red

'Lulu'

Postby Red » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:20 am

Lucy 'Lulu' Reid
(Pictured: Lucy & her mother Sophie.)

Current State:
Content/tired
Recent modifiers - N/a
Relations
Key -
Idolized- Deeply cared for - Liked - Neutral - Disliked - Hated - Feared - Gone
'Mayu' - Holy.. god.. you're alive! You're alive, but at least you don't remember me... you're better off. You're happy, and the others seemed happy to have you back.. I'm happy.. but why can't i stand being in the same room as you..? Why does it hurt so much to even look at you..? All the times i shoved or hit you for no reason.. all the insults i gave. Yeah.. i guess that would do it.
'Nat' You seem like one of the few decent people here, for a moment there things seemed like they were normal! Ha.. ha.. wouldn't that be something? ---- Sorry i just kinda up and left- and stayed away.. how could i ever tell you why.. how could i ever tell you that it was Mayu that just.. -she hurts, she just hurts so, so much to be around. Part of me hoped i'd get some justification for how i was when we were little.. but it never came, she just.. kept being nice.. i've never seen her do anything.. like that.. she has her tantrums.. but she just sort've.. messes around with it.. she...
'Dot' Yeah, i said that i needed space but.. you haven't really been around much, have you? Shame..
'Hannah' I had you pegged for a worry wort, which you are. But you gave me my stuff back.. i don't think Dot would've done the same so.. i hope you know how much i appreciate that.
'Heide' [Heide] - He's totally Heavy Weapons Guy and you can't tell me otherwise. He seems alright, aside from being a ten foot, giant, man version of a tank. At least he has a sense of humour.
'Silence' - Feels like people give you a bad rap cause you can't talk and you have that creepy mask.. i hope that changes. I'm glad you can speak to someone at least, and i guess i'll stick around so you have someone to talk to.
'Renee' - I should probably speak to you more... seems like you need it.
'Mags' So i might've had you pegged for a bit more of a puffed up cow then you were, alot more. I'm glad i can finally get along with you- it sure as hell wasn't doing me any good.
'Fillerton' You're alright, but you need to relax. You act like a hard-ass, t's no fun to be around and i bet it's no fun to be.
'???' [Jayesh] - I'm still pissed at you, don't think you got off easy.
'Kreg' - You seem okay.. we haven't really spoken much though.
'Backston' - Jeezus.. every time i see you, you look a little more ragged, a little more forlorn, another little piece of you gone, another unhappy look as you stare off at some unknown thing. Is anyone even trying to help you? It seems like you're spiralling into a bad place and no-ones even giving you the time of day...
Katia - Glad you found your way back, hope you took my advice to heart though.

'Ashley' - Well you were my favourite.. I wasn't worth staying for was i..? I guess i can't blame you..

Older Relations of note.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Red on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 16 times in total.
DankestMeme

Re: 'Lulu'

Postby DankestMeme » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:03 pm

Feelsbadman no Sparks :(
i eat ass
Fireice

Postby Fireice » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:14 pm

"Who is 'Heavy Weapons Guy'!? You talk about heide?"
Red

Postby Red » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:47 pm

There were some shadow updates before this, but i updated some people. Namely removing the general opinion of the group, splitting Hannah and Dot apart and updating some others such as Ashley, Heide, Mags & Fillerton.
Spring

Postby Spring » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:11 am

I miss mayu :C
But I love Lulu more <3
[BLN] Spring/Fixer

Players:
-Chelsie Jasmine
Red

Postby Red » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:25 am

Nearly everyone updated.

EDIT: 13/03/2017 - Updated Nat - mostly explaining why Lulu has been avoiding them.