Katia Patterson

New kid on the block? What brought ya to our little slice of un-life?
Sillykilla

Katia Patterson

Postby Sillykilla » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:53 am

Katia Patterson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pXQD4nix-w

Physical Attributes

Name: Katia Patterson
Nicknames: 'Kat'
Nationality: American
Height: 5'6
Hair Color & Style: Thin Straight hair, black
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Pale white
Build: Skinny build.
Notable Features: N/A

Mental Attributes

Mental State: Alone - Depressed - Unhappy
Mental Illnesses: Sleep Insomnia
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois.
Favorite Music Genre: "I fucking love rock and metal, that's my shit."
Education: "I -barley- graduated from high school.
Previous Occupation: "I worked as a tattoo artist in some dead-beat shop."
Current Occupation: "Survivalist extraordinaire."
Languages: "I speak English and sarcasm."
Dislikes: "Loud people, annoying people, picky people."
Fears: "I'm scared of losing the people close to me."

Characteristics

Empathetic - "Hey, I know what you're going through and it's gonna be okay."
(Katia has the ability to put herself in peoples shoes and actually feel for whatever they might be going through.)

Friendly - "Sup fucker, how are you!"
(Katia is mostly friendly and loud to anyone, as long as they appear nice.)

Out spoken - "You kinda fuckin' suck dude."
(Katia won't hold back to speak her mind.)

Convincing- "You really want to give me that job, please."
(Katia can be fairly convincing sometimes if she desperately wants it.)

Uneducated - "What the fuck is a giggawat?"
(Katia crew up in the slums in Chicago, not really paying attention to her education.)

Hot headed - "Can't you fuck off? I got this."
(Katia has always been rather hot headed, she doesn't take losing well or looking bad in-front of others )

Sarcastic - "Oh wow, that was -really- a good fucking shot."
(Katia humor developed naturally, she was a pain in the ass at birth.)

Kind - "You need help? Fuck, alright I'll help."
(Katia will almost always help someone who is in dire need. )

Skills

| Mastered | Good | Decent | Sucks

Cooking - "I'm a fairly good cook I've been told, but there isn't much opportunity to do it in an apocalypse ."

Survivalist skills - "I'm not new to this apocalypse, I know how to take care of myself in the forest and in cities, except for the desert, fuck that."

Mechanic - "I know my way around a car, not everything but I can identify the parts. My cousin helped me with that one, huge grease monkey."

Shooting Pistols - "My .45 has never let me down, I practiced on that thing for like, ever."

Shooting Rifles - "Big and bulky, but they get the job done."

Medical - "Just basically know how to clean a wound and keep myself alive until a real doctor knows what he's doing."

Shooting Shotguns - "hahaha, Fuck no."

Driving - "Hahaha, fuck no 2.0."

Relations

|●| Loved - |●|Love Interest - |●| Great Friend - |●| Friend - |●| Liked - |●| Acquaintance - |●| Neutral - |●| Dislike - |●| Hate |●|
Kira Patterson- Kira is my dumb ass step sister, she's been through a lot with me and everyone else and she's the one person I truly trust with mostly anything. We've been getting split up every now and then because you know, zombie apocalypse but I'm glad she's with me now. Not gonna lose you this time, jerk off. ----- Haven't seen you in a long time, you better be okay. ---- Sorry that I had to leave.

'Raine' - One of the first people I met here, we've had a funny ass conversation and when I was sleeping I'm pretty sure she put a blanket over me, but I haven't seen her since, hope she's alright. -- You're gone now, not sure if you left the group or not. I just hope your alive.

Ethan - He's a pretty cool dude, he hooked me up with some stuff and he's the town leader. I can learn from him and help him out. However on the side he seems like a pretty good person, I consider us friends now and hopefully better friends in the future. ----- He's been helping me out here and there, he seems like he's actually worried about me, but why? ---- Sorry I left, You've done almost everything for me, but I had to take a step back, I was getting worst staying in that group. However I'll be returning soon, I have nowhere else to go.

Maggie Bennett - She helped me when the fuckin' zombie slashed me, I kinda do owe her for that. I walked in on her and Kreg talking, seems like she has her own demons. I kinda' want to help her now that I'm seeing her more.

Sergeant FIllerton  - Some pretty cool Police Sergeant I met, seems to keep tabs on everyone around here. Didn't get to know him personally but I trust him.

Kreg Luther  - Some officer of tha' law too, talked to him as well as Fillerton, don't know yet personally, wanna talk to them more.

'Big Russian guy whose name I forgot' - He's a scary son of a bitch to look at, but he's actually rather kind despite his looks. He offered me food and a place to stay, I wanna talk to him more.

Renee  - She seems pretty cool. Her and Ethan were drinking and invited me to come along, then she let me crash on her couch as opposed to the floor that I'm used too, I wanna get to know her more.

'Klaud'  - So far she's proved to be a pretty cool person. She's been keeping me company and seems like she wants to be my friend which I can't complain about. We've haven't had much time to talk one on one but I can see her becoming a close friend, even if she is from the middle of nowhere.

Ericka Winters - Don't really know you all that well aside from the awkward side chatter we have. Seems like you have a stone cold personality. Would like to talk to you more though. ---- You still seem like a bit of a cunt. 

'Kimberlee' - Someone who's in CEDA that seems pretty alright. She doesn't seem to like what they do or handle things, seems like she really wants to get out. She also has a flamethrower which is kinda a bit terrifying. Nonetheless she helped me out and patched me up, I owe her for that. She's not all half bad, I wanna talk to her more.

Felix  - It's been ages since I saw you last. Ever since I got split from the group back at our old home. I'm sorry for leaving you on your own. I was hoping to find you again but I did, you're one of the sweetest people I've met and I'll try my best to make it right by you again.

"Atlas'  - He's the one who taught me everything I needed to know about Surviving and hunting. He took me under his wing in my old group where he gave me a UMP, Kevlar and a pistol. Me and him took out bandits and people threatening other peoples way of life where we once were. I didn't know what happened to you, you just stopped coming and I tried searching but I couldn't find you. I'm sorry Atlas, I'll always remember you.
Last edited by Sillykilla on Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Sillykilla

Re: Katia Patterson

Postby Sillykilla » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:42 am

updated relations
Fireice

Postby Fireice » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:44 am

:3
Sillykilla

Postby Sillykilla » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:40 pm

Edited Relations, Edited Relationships and fixed a few errors here and there. Also added theme
Sillykilla

Postby Sillykilla » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:39 am

updated mental state and a few other things
Sillykilla

Postby Sillykilla » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:41 pm

Updated Relations woooo