Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: Tanned
Build: Athletic
Notable Features: N/A

Mental Attributes

Mental State: Stable
Mental Illnesses: N/A
Hometown: Manchester, UK
Favorite Music Genre: Classical - Alternative Rock - Rock - Celtic Rock - Celtic - Folk - Hip Hop
Education: High School Graduate - Associates in Criminal Justice
Previous Occupation: Canine Police Officer, Denver Metropolitan Police Department
Current Occupation: "... I'll get back to you on that one."
Languages: ASL - Gaelic - English - French
Likes: Dogs, Cocktails, Custom Handguns, Donuts, Coffee, Tea, Music, Gaming
Dislikes: Assholes, Keyboard-Warriors, Cop-Block, Infected
Fears: Losing Friends, Getting Infected

Skills

| Mastered | Good | Decent | Sucks

Driving - "EVOC, or Emergency Vehicle Operators Course, has taught me a thing or two about how to drive. And GTA. That helped, too."

Firearms - "Endless time on the range has made me a pretty good shot. Thankfully I haven't had to use it on the job. I'm mostly good with sidearms and AR15 copies. Anything else is pretty much outta' my league."

Therapist - "Most of the time, I can be pretty good with words. Everything comes from the bottom of my heart, so I want to help out as much as I can."

Cooking - "No wife. Chipotle didn't always cut it. I think I'm pretty good when it comes to the kitchen."

Medical - "I'm not a doctor, but we were taught how to do first aid. Need to know it as a first responder."

Gaming - "Sure. I'll 1v1 you on Rust. Don't expect the challenge of your life though, kid."

Running - "I've got some good cardio, but it's flopped as of recent."

Technology - "The basics I know. Settings on an IPhone, changing printer cartridges, changing brightness on a computer. Anything more is beyond me."

Mathematics - "Yeah, sorry. I only use math that is necessary for my daily tasks. I'm a cop, not a rocket scientist."

Construction/Carpentry - "Closest thing I know to construction is what I saw on HGTV. Anything other than interior decoration, please pass it on to the next person in line."
ill update more when i think of shit

Relations |●| Loved - |●| Family Loved - |●| Love Interest - |●| Great Friend - |●| Friend - |●| Liked - |●| Acquaintance - |●| Neutral - |●| Dislike - |●| Hate |●| _______________________________________________________________________________________ Katia Patterson
She seems to be an alright girl from the looks of it. Looks to be more of the type to visit Hot Topic every weekend with her sister.. heh. Got the whole punk style goin' on with her. Besides that, she told us she's had some run ins with the law before the shit hit the fan. As long as she didn't shoot a brother in blue, I could care less.
-UPDATE-
She's sorta been missing... Christ, I hope she's doing alright. I know I didn't really talk to her all that much, but I can tell when someone's not all... there. Please be safe, Katia.

Police Sgt. Fillerton
The Sarge is a pretty decent guy. One of the first I've met, and sorta already formed a liking to him. Might be because we're on the same side, or because we agree on mostly everything. He was apparently a SWAT officer for the city/county/state he worked for, so I know I can count on him to watch our backs when we're not looking.

Natasha Kusanagi
Despite our rather rough start in getting to know one another, we've become acquainted quiet well. First one I met before I was introduced to her whole group, which is pretty sizable. She's got some sort of military background, which makes it a pretty good thing. Hopefully we get to know each other a little bit better in the foreseeable future.
-UPDATE-
Well... that escalated quickly.
-UPDATE-
Things are going... steady. I mean, it's as much as I'd have hoped for to be honest. She's got a bit of a dark past, but I try to get that out of her mind when we're with each other. It's so depressing... always hearing her say she'd risk her life for mine, well... for anyone for that matter. Sorry, love. For me, it'll be the other way around. Like it or not. These people like you a helluva lot more than they like me.
-UPDATE-
We've come pretty far since our first kiss. I mean, I think I've broken her down from her robotic-self pretty well, but I want to make sure she doesn't stop doing what she's doing. No matter the scars, the prosthetics, or the missing eye, I'll still love her for who she is. Had a nice dinner with Lulu the other night. She did what she could with the food available, so I'm not gonna slam her on the cooking skills. But it was good to at least try to live life like it was before all of... this.

Maggie Bennet
We started off pretty smooth. Then came the incident with the walkers and... well, my view of her hit shit creek for a while. We've managed to reconcile what we could, but unfortunate circumstances arose when Mags and Nat butted heads. I tried to remain neutral, but it's hard when one of 'em is your 'girlfriend'. I hope she knows I didn't mean to push her down... I just wanted to make sure no one died up on that hill... Accidentally or not.
-UPDATE-
Eh, her and Erika I swear. Can't put those two in the same room without opening up a can of whoop ass on one another. But in any case, she's still good in my books. Tried to defend the Amy girl from bein' shot by the angry mob callin' for her head and shit. I tried but didn't really help all that much when everyone's against you. Sorry, Mags. Don't think anything I said would've changed a damn thing, as shown.
-UPDATE-
Maggie was badly injured a few days ago during an encounter with a group of bandits that live pretty close to our convoy spot. Thankfully, she's still alive. Was able to greet her when she woke up... Actually, now that I think of it, I was the only one to greet her. Don't know what I would've done if I had lost her, to be honest. She's one of the few close friends I have with this group. Please get better. I'd hate for you to come this far and lose it all.

Ethan Fogg
Ethan's had the short end of the stick these days. Feel sorry for the man, really. Losing his girl to a newcomer... what were the chances it used to be her formal lover? Anyway, I think he and I are pretty cool with one another. Helped him build his house up on the hill and whatnot... god that was fuckin' strenuous.
-UPDATE-
Leader of the group, I suppose. He's an alright guy. We don't really talk all that much which really isn't all that helpful, but he seems to have his head in the right place.

'Lulu'
Younger girl who I've only recently been able to talk to. Apparently her and Nat have some type of close bond with one another, so I wouldn't be surprised if I don't see more of her in the coming days.

Erika Winters
Apparently she's another military type, much like most of the people in the group. At first, it was the occasional 'hi' and 'what's up'. Now we're a bit closer than we were before. Not like in that way, but amigos. Compadres. She sorta helped me out with a thing I'm trynna' do for Nat, and I won't forget it. I seriously need to ask her what she had to do to get those...

Pvt. Adrian Parker
Apparently he's a friend of Fillerton. He seems to be a pretty cool dude, and I'm not gonna be the first to argue with him while he still has that LMG. In any case, we're good with one another. Haven't seen him as of recent, though.

Chloe Williams
New aussie chick that strolled into town the other day. Got a sorta sarcastic-asshat kinda thing going on with her, and normally I'd hate someone with that kind of personality. However she puts it on well. Gave her a place to stay (even if it wasn't all comfortable... sorry..) for the first night and I actually woke up with everything present on me. She's not all that bad. Youthful, is more or less a good term for her.

Cassidy Abrams
Cassidy seems to be a rather new girl on the block. Can't really remember when she hopped on the band wagon, but hey, she seems to be doing rather well with getting along with everyone. We've engaged in a few conversations here and there, but not really anything that makes her stand out from the crowd.

Chelsie Jasmine
Soooo... Chelsie was one of those members of the group that I never really got into contact with all that much, although most of the people within seemed to like her to an extent. The other day, she told me she was gonna' be leaving for... somewhere. Forgot. Whoops. But she has her reasons. Going to go see her brother or something because apparently he has a settlement he set up. Well, best of luck to you, Chelsie. Hope you find what you're looking for. Also, I'll be sure to keep him safe if the case arises.

Hannah Farr
A rather rough patch at the start bloomed into a pretty good friendship, I'd like to think. Hannah is probably one of the nicest girls in the group, despite the very shitty hand she's been played as of recent. She lost Dot, her significant other, to unforeseen circumstances. I can't help but feel bad for her. Loss after loss, and she's still able to keep it 100. That's what they said back then, yeah? Keeping it 100? Whatever. I know deep down she's got her mental problems, so I ensure myself to hug her as much as possible when the time is necessary. Don't worry, Han Solo. I'll try to keep Nat in line and alive, no matter how much she wants to give her life.
Request to be added. Themes:
-yes i did take this from silly. im not original, ok?
Last edited by HereticsEnd on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:37 am, edited 9 times in total.
Legion: HERETIC DESTROYER OF MAPS CONQUERER OF DECORATION
HereticsEnd

Re: OFC. Kreg A. Luther

Postby HereticsEnd » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:16 am

Updated and added niggas to relations n shit.
AlphaZER0

Postby AlphaZER0 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:59 am

love me.
Khorne

Postby Khorne » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:43 am

love me too.

(erika)
HereticsEnd

Postby HereticsEnd » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:39 am

updated some things here and there. Mostly song and peeps. I'll get to it more tomorrow.
famous last words
Queen

Postby Queen » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:54 am

Cassidy Abrams
Spring

Postby Spring » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:01 pm

C...Ch...Chellllllsieeeee
[BLN] Spring/Fixer

Players:
-Chelsie Jasmine
HereticsEnd

Postby HereticsEnd » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:47 pm

Updated Maggs. I'll put you two scrotums in when I'm finished work in 8 hours.
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:32 am

awh i wasnt gonna /make/ myself request me, but i'd like to see kregs thoughts on hannah
HereticsEnd

Postby HereticsEnd » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:30 am

Updated with you little niglets.