Jacob Miller

New kid on the block? What brought ya to our little slice of un-life?
HyaneFleischer

Jacob Miller

Postby HyaneFleischer » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:38 pm

Image Jacob Miller Gender Male Age 24 Hometown Pigeon Forge, TN Prior occupation Unemployed Likes, favorites, and hobbies Reading, building model planes, photographing nature, sport shooting, sewing Dislikes, fears, and hates Groups of people (>2), cats, small spaces, meeting new people Relationships Heide A. Vehch'k - He's very nice, he always invited new people into his home and always makes sure that they are safe in times of crisis.
Dottie 'Dot' Hayes - She's the only one who really tried to understand me when I needed help, she seems to try and keep everyone in line in a gentle way. I do feel bad that she can't see so well.
Hannah Farr - She seems really friendly to all the new people, just like Heide, she meshes well with Dot and is more of the "power" of the two, keeping people in line in a more assertive way.
Jayesh Sanghrajka - He didn't really seem to understand me when we actually met, but he tried, I do like that he tried to get Sirohilde to calm down and stop being so mean.
Ethan Foggg - He invited me for pizza and offered to be my friend! I've never had a friend before, I think this is a good thing. He helped get me to the city but, it's really scary here.
Maggie Bennett - She was really mean to her girlfriend, but I guess they have past history of this?
Natasha Kusanagi - She is really jumpy, and pointed a gun at me. But I was sneaking around outside so I kind of deserved that.
Backston - Stop trying to sneak up on me, I really dont like that.
Sirohilde - You shot at me for nothing, why? I didn't do anything to you, and you tried to kill me. Dont try to sneak up behind me ever again.
"But this server is ridiculously democratic" - A hacker with 12K hours in Gmod
HyaneFleischer

Re: Jacob Miller

Postby HyaneFleischer » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:57 am

Updated Ethan
HyaneFleischer

Re: Jacob Miller

Postby HyaneFleischer » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:10 am

Fixed poor Heide
Fireice