Oh, we have a new friend on the block

Post whatever here, man. Talk about your day, make a meme, shitpost.
Emptybag

Oh, we have a new friend on the block

Postby Emptybag » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:56 am

"So this world is built so that there is nothing for nothing and everything has its value. Yet before financials were entered, normal practice was trade, based on the principle of "service for service" or "goods for goods", relatively a kilo of potatoes half a hour digging in the yard. Unfortunately, we can not pay for a decent home security, unless we have a lot of them and we can sell them. Today's home alarms are reasonably reliable, easy to use, resistant to all faults, including the action of the elements. However, the security of the apartment is not only visual-acoustic signaling - see also drives for the Tarnów gates. This is the whole mass of equipment, as well as the security services company paid regularly each month, and also the service and assembly itself. As if it did not sum up the individual costs, the definitive result would be nothing but impressive. The output of one detector goes up to several hundred zlotys. Of course, you can buy cheaper, in the order of tens of zlotys, or limit the number of alarm system details to just barely a few base or most useful devices."

----So that was posted today. Except in Polish.
ZergHunter
Site Admin

Re: Oh, we have a new friend on the block

Postby ZergHunter » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:58 am

"Unless you have lots of potatoes to sell you can not be secure in your home" This is what I've gotten out of this topic.
MrSmiles

Re: Oh, we have a new friend on the block

Postby MrSmiles » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:31 pm

Masta of the Arts and Crafts
Character: Jamie Udesky, Jackie Harrison
Contact me on Skype: hhatfie
Steam: STEAM_0:0:4134190
Or Messenger Pigeons, Though be warned I keep my windows closed