beturer Undeniable App, (Deny it and my dad will hack u)

Post whatever here, man. Talk about your day, make a meme, shitpost.
MrSmiles

beturer Undeniable App, (Deny it and my dad will hack u)

Postby MrSmiles » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:34 am

Steam Name: Ya boi, Skinny Jim John
Steam ID: -2
Steam Profile Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11539213/1 ... 1-The-Bios
Rp Experience: I played a bald man who I pretended was not bald. Also I ERP in Roblox
How did you stumble upon our server?: Some nerd named Spring told me about it. I should of gotten Super Duper Admin Owner powers by now but I think the Matrix glitched out on me.

Character Name: Ron, toejam, Plug

Character Sex: You may be the rock, but he is the mountain
Character Age: 64 years old
Character Equipment: The guy carries a banana in his left pocket, at all times. He can fit no more since his muscles take up the rest of his inventory space.

Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): The Guy is obviously the chart itself
Strengths: His muscles, He feels, his ERP skills, Matter of a fact, what I can go one for days of how this man is the perfect picture of pristine health, You may not like it or agree with it but this man is the true picture of the perfect human body.
Weaknesses: Weakness? What you think this guy is, your typical average white suppremasist? Naw me dood. this guy lifts up anyone who disrespects his rock, being his muscles and hucks them all the way towards the moon. And if you even think about dissing his girl? Again, his muscles you have another thing coming cause this guy can uppercut a man in two. You will fly to the other side of the universe and bounce back in .0001 seconds. Try him, he has seen more poon than you ever will. AGAIN, his muscles.
Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!):
Life was never easy for him, when he was but a wee lad. He was born with a glorious 27 pack. Here is a image of him now.

He lived only on baked beans and toilet rolls. Cause the rolls were the only thing which gave a shit about his shit. Now when he was mugging some random kid on his unicycle he found a coupon for a gym club. He went there and the second he stepped through those doors, he became Basically the 9th coming of Jesus. He was a god among children and everyone knew this. And for he is a grand man, better than you or I. Cause Gods truly walk among use.
Masta of the Arts and Crafts
Character: Jamie Udesky, Jackie Harrison
Contact me on Skype: hhatfie
Steam: STEAM_0:0:4134190
Or Messenger Pigeons, Though be warned I keep my windows closed
Andrew

Re: beturer Undeniable App, (Deny it and my dad will hack u)

Postby Andrew » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:22 pm

Main Character, stop playing around this that good RP +supp0rt
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:17 pm

+ERP in Robl0x
Legion

Postby Legion » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:19 am

Fireice

Postby Fireice » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:04 am