Let me put it this way.

Post whatever here, man. Talk about your day, make a meme, shitpost.
MCG

Re: Let me put it this way.

Postby MCG » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:27 am

Fireice wrote:I personally would have liked your character; Grant for being the way he was. If you did not take things OOCly from the very beginning. Grant would still have been killed by the way he has been acting, but I would be more happy about you as a role player in general. But no.
Excuse me? I still can't understand Heide's reasoning for the death threats and the aggressive behavior. Heide introduced Grant to the group, they helped each other out every now and then with no form of antagonizing except for one occasion where Ethan and Grant argued. As I said earlier, last thing I did for the rest, including Heide, before the holiday was feed them. We cooperated even then despite the 'IC' argument. Came back, saw Heide's profile stating that Grant was ungrateful and now it's all edgy 'Heide never liked you'. If that's what you're gonna say for your character, why haven't there been signs of a change in behavior? You treated Grant like anyone else before the whole argument. Otherwise, Heide shouldn't have brought me to the group, let me help him cook(twice, mind you), and generally talk without so much as a scoff or rolling of the eyes until the map change rolled around or the argument with Ethan was done. When I was talking to you and Jay's player about the whole 'IC to OOC' subject, he explained himself but you stayed quiet, not stating your motivations for anything Heide's done to me since I got back.

Don't act any different, you're just as suspicious of it here.
Fireice

Postby Fireice » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:09 am

MCG wrote:
Fireice wrote:I personally would have liked your character; Grant for being the way he was. If you did not take things OOCly from the very beginning. Grant would still have been killed by the way he has been acting, but I would be more happy about you as a role player in general. But no.
Excuse me? I still can't understand Heide's reasoning for the death threats and the aggressive behavior. Heide introduced Grant to the group, they helped each other out every now and then with no form of antagonizing except for one occasion where Ethan and Grant argued. As I said earlier, last thing I did for the rest, including Heide, before the holiday was feed them. We cooperated even then despite the 'IC' argument. Came back, saw Heide's profile stating that Grant was ungrateful and now it's all edgy 'Heide never liked you'. If that's what you're gonna say for your character, why haven't there been signs of a change in behavior? You treated Grant like anyone else before the whole argument. Otherwise, Heide shouldn't have brought me to the group, let me help him cook(twice, mind you), and generally talk without so much as a scoff or rolling of the eyes until the map change rolled around or the argument with Ethan was done. When I was talking to you and Jay's player about the whole 'IC to OOC' subject, he explained himself but you stayed quiet, not stating your motivations for anything Heide's done to me since I got back.

Don't act any different, you're just as suspicious of it here.
You are complaining about things that have happened in character. If we are going to talk about the behavior of a simpleton. Like Heide is. His actions were justified by the sheer annoyance on grant's part. He complained. A lot. Argued over the tiniest detail, and beats a dead horse like a motherfucker. Heide liked grant, then it quickly devolved into pure disdain. Heide left his patience for bullshit back home. A man like Heide would find a whiny little cry baby like grant was; useless to the group, and would dispose of in the form of fist through teeth, and boot firmly wedged in the southern orifice. So enough with referencing heide as being a brute. Everyone knows he'd rather find an excuse to use violence to solve his problems, rather than talk it out. It's how Heide has developed as a character.

But back to the main topic on hand. You go out of your way to break the flow of rp, and bitch about everything big, and small in OOC. But instead of trying to amend, or compromise to anything you hang onto the most nit picky examples you could find.
Honestly it's exhausting.
MCG

Postby MCG » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:59 am

Fireice wrote: Everyone knows he'd rather find an excuse to use violence to solve his problems, rather than talk it out. It's how Heide has developed as a character.

But back to the main topic on hand. You go out of your way to break the flow of rp, and bitch about everything big, and small in OOC. But instead of trying to amend, or compromise to anything you hang onto the most nit picky examples you could find.
Honestly it's exhausting.
Please, you're no saint. It's clear that Heide's problems with Grant aren't restricted to purely IC.

http://imgur.com/a/ybdWi

Besides, you still haven't addressed the sudden change of Heide's behavior/manners/whatever you'd like to call it. If he really is a simpleton as you say, he shouldn't have been able to hide his emotions for as long as he did.
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:32 pm

That's a good point- I'm mostly just reading but callouts and personal attacks aren't warranted on the forums.
Fireice

Postby Fireice » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:18 pm

Heh.
Last edited by Fireice on Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fireice

Postby Fireice » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:19 pm

"Please, you're no saint. It's clear that Heide's problems with Grant aren't restricted to purely IC.

http://imgur.com/a/ybdWi

Besides, you still haven't addressed the sudden change of Heide's behavior/manners/whatever you'd like to call it. If he really is a simpleton as you say, he shouldn't have been able to hide his emotions for as long as he did."

At first. Perhaps I wanted to post those, and it certainly gave me a smile wanting to. Then I decided I didn't want to be too mean, but I wanted to post them anyways separately, because I thought they were funny. This is the garbage day board after all. They are completely unrelated to this thread.

Also you do not know how heide is. His temper has a very short fuse. Again after the first couple times grant just bitched, and complained. He saw grant as dead weight. Self entitled dead weight. That was all the justification he needed to be sour against grant. Doesn't matter grant fed everyone. He still acted like everyone owed him something.
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:57 pm

*Locked because of pettiness and unwillingness to have a civil conversation.