This is why we should also have a HL2 server.

Post whatever here, man. Talk about your day, make a meme, shitpost.
Emptybag

Re: This is why we should also have a HL2 server.

Postby Emptybag » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:48 pm

Sunny wrote:i-i'd be down for hl2rp guys...
postal_ech

Postby postal_ech » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:04 am

Sunny wrote:i-i'd be down for hl2rp guys...
Same bae. Same.
I call dibs on having an OTA character. Would love to actually employ some shit and improve my RP with those tacticool mother fuckers.
ZergHunter
Site Admin

Postby ZergHunter » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:58 pm

Okay, I'll set one up. But the new name will be "RP Hour Zero" and it will be set in the time frame right after the 7 hour war, the moment people become enslaved. I'll do air drops from resistance members that are filled with rocket launchers and AR2's and stuff like that. And make sure everyone is either a rebel and armed, or a part of the combine. Then THEN we switch maps to a Canals map. Have a massive war, head crabs come in, start eating people and shit.... Then it just turns into Ravenholm RP and we go back to ZerohourRP! BOOOM FULL CIRCLE
postal_ech

Postby postal_ech » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:10 pm

ZergHunter wrote:Okay, I'll set one up. But the new name will be "RP Hour Zero" and it will be set in the time frame right after the 7 hour war, the moment people become enslaved. I'll do air drops from resistance members that are filled with rocket launchers and AR2's and stuff like that. And make sure everyone is either a rebel and armed, or a part of the combine. Then THEN we switch maps to a Canals map. Have a massive war, head crabs come in, start eating people and shit.... Then it just turns into Ravenholm RP and we go back to ZerohourRP! BOOOM FULL CIRCLE
ZeroHour Ravenholm edition

Make it an actual thing god Damnit