Shitposting the whole forums

Post whatever here, man. Talk about your day, make a meme, shitpost.
Ollie

Shitposting the whole forums

Postby Ollie » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:35 pm

It was pretty good- I couldn't get the locked ones but i got till the end until the page 4 forums call me god now.
ZergHunter
Site Admin

Re: Shitposting the whole forums

Postby ZergHunter » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:47 pm

And all permissions taken away until I clean this up... Bruh, Why you do this?

Edit: Banned for the time being until I get off work and we can get the forums cleaned out and discuss with other admins.
Purellomer

Postby Purellomer » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:30 pm

It seems he only shitposted the Garbage Day forums and such or where it's allowed- I don't see why he is banned. Can you tell me why? It seems a bit biased, he shitposted where it say's hes allowed to shitpost- He said the whole forums but he meant the Garbage forum's as of where it's allowed.
ZergHunter
Site Admin

Postby ZergHunter » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:32 pm

Assuming you're him as I've never seen your name before and you *Just* joined.

Shitposting is not spamming and spamming is not shit posting, I also already deleted the stuff not just in garbage day he spammed up.

He will be getting unbanned with a post limit set in place to prevent spamming from happening again.
Purellomer

Postby Purellomer » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:40 pm

If you say so- It just say's once again in the Garbage Day when you hover over it- Shitposting is allowed and such- and can you direct me to the such rules of the site if there is such rules that are placed within?

Aswell as- There are many new people who join this site- I may be a friend of someone here as of Spring or someone else- Though I just wanted to talk about this post and such seeing the dilemma he caused
ZergHunter
Site Admin

Postby ZergHunter » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:24 pm

Again as I stated. Shit posting is not spam and spam is not shit posting... And *again* he was posting in other forums.

Locking this thread