The Udesky Part 2 character arc

Post whatever here, man. Talk about your day, make a meme, shitpost.
Can0fs0da12

The Udesky Part 2 character arc

Postby Can0fs0da12 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Now, the first Udesky storyline was loved by many even including myself someone who was late to the anime and came when the Bronoca Arc started but I came and watched the first part of the Udesky arc and I understand why it is universally loved but right now we gotta talk about the current udesky part two arc where instead of Jason we get Jamie.

Now this has been a controversial arc as many of the people dislike the fact that Jason is gone for the season and while Jamie is a good character they prefer the original Udesky due to his funny personality while Jamie is a more serious fello.

What are your thoughts on the second part of the Udesky arc?
Last edited by Can0fs0da12 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spring

Re: The Udesky Part 2 character arc

Postby Spring » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:05 pm

I think that Jason is interesting and stuff, but he leaves originally to find his old brother and finish what he started long ago in the city.

Jamie (smiles) storyline is interesting and you don't know if Jason is gone for the rest of the season hehehehe
[BLN] Spring/Fixer

Players:
-Chelsie Jasmine
Andrew

Postby Andrew » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:30 am

why
Knomad

Postby Knomad » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:03 am

I think the Udesky Clan has always been lacking, they came in strong during the start of the anime but all the hype quickly died off as they got less and less screen time.
HereticsEnd

Postby HereticsEnd » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:03 am

why is this a thing
Legion: HERETIC DESTROYER OF MAPS CONQUERER OF DECORATION
Spring

Postby Spring » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:00 am

Knomad is right

I originally got smiles, shepard and like 3 others to get on to be apart of it, but we were left with just smiles and Melissa (who left gmod as a whole)

Eventually Jason will come back, the time is unknown though
[BLN] Spring/Fixer

Players:
-Chelsie Jasmine
MrSmiles

Postby MrSmiles » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:38 am

While I understand you position on the Udesky main Trilogy, with one of the main 3 to die off but I brought this up from the past with you. The Jamie Arc was before the Jason Arc, There was a reason why Jamie's Arc was brought up before Jason and that was to show the relation of Jamie and Melissa and of his relation towards other characters in the past, stating his claim and finding himself in positions which change him such as in Episode 3 a little before the group leaves, Jamie kills his first set of infected and in the heat of it accidently kills a wounded man who fell close to him. But even still he buries all the guilt in order to be there for his family, and once Jason was there he was to find it easier to find ease at his past actions thinking the End justifies the means. And for as little as the Shepard's Act was Jamie was comfortable enough to fall happily drunk rather than sad drunk in the later episodes where he yells at Abraham.

Though you have to love the irony of Jason's Arc, as on account that he leaves to find Jamie and perhaps even finish the job with Melissa, Jamie arrives around the time he leaves, already putting down Melissa.

Now it has been rumored that another reason is on account that Jason's arc was brought up after was because during the planning period the one who designed Jason's character was away for unknown reasons.

Also who made the fucking Jackie Harrison Arc? She is just a Thot for the 12 year old fans.
Last edited by MrSmiles on Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masta of the Arts and Crafts
Character: Jamie Udesky, Jackie Harrison
Contact me on Skype: hhatfie
Steam: STEAM_0:0:4134190
Or Messenger Pigeons, Though be warned I keep my windows closed
Andrew

Postby Andrew » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:53 am

dont
Can0fs0da12

Postby Can0fs0da12 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:04 pm

MrSmiles wrote:While I understand you position on the Udesky main Trilogy, with one of the main 3 to die off but I brought this up from the past with you. The Jamie Arc was before the Jason Arc, There was a reason why Jamie's Arc was brought up before Jason and that was to show the relation of Jamie and Melissa and of his relation towards other characters in the past, stating his claim and finding himself in positions which change him such as in Episode 3 a little before the group leaves, Jamie kills his first set of infected and in the heat of it accidently kills a wounded man who fell close to him. But even still he buries all the guilt in order to be there for his family, and once Jason was there he was to find it easier to find ease at his past actions thinking the End justifies the means. And for as little as the Shepard's Act was Jamie was comfortable enough to fall happily drunk rather than sad drunk in the later episodes where he yells at Abraham.

Though you have to love the irony of Jason's Arc, as on account that he leaves to find Jamie and perhaps even finish the job with Melissa, Jamie arrives around the time he leaves, already putting down Melissa.

Now it has been rumored that another reason is on account that Jason's arc was brought up after was because during the planning period the one who designed Jason's character was away for unknown reasons.

Also who made the fucking Jackie Harrison Arc? She is just a Thot for the 12 year old fans.
I see.

I did not see I dislike any of part 2 (3) as I like Jamie, I just find myself missing Jason.
MrSmiles

Postby MrSmiles » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:45 pm

[/quote]

I see.

I did not see I dislike any of part 2 (3) as I like Jamie, I just find myself missing Jason.[/quote]

Heh Heh, no problem. Just merely helping out my fellow anikek fans

Masta of the Arts and Crafts
Character: Jamie Udesky, Jackie Harrison
Contact me on Skype: hhatfie
Steam: STEAM_0:0:4134190
Or Messenger Pigeons, Though be warned I keep my windows closed