WHATS HAPPENING

Post whatever here, man. Talk about your day, make a meme, shitpost.
MrSmiles

Re: WHATS HAPPENING

Postby MrSmiles » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:31 pm

I blame Destiny 2, if it was not for that then I wouldn't have joined a clan, delayed in DnD, Become very homosexual Online, and draw "Good Christian" Drawings (Only 1$ for full booby).

But yeah other than than it's pretty busy recently. I am wearing ties now.
Masta of the Arts and Crafts
Character: Jamie Udesky, Jackie Harrison
Contact me on Skype: hhatfie
Steam: STEAM_0:0:4134190
Or Messenger Pigeons, Though be warned I keep my windows closed
Spring

Postby Spring » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:39 am

I'm sure things will pop up duri ng christmas. But for now, what's gonna happen with the server? Is there a plot or something?
[BLN] Spring/Fixer

Players:
-Chelsie Jasmine
ZergHunter
Site Admin

Postby ZergHunter » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:27 pm

Spring wrote:I'm sure things will pop up duri ng christmas. But for now, what's gonna happen with the server? Is there a plot or something?
So long as people have time off we hope they'd be able to play.

The servers kind of in a freeze frame right now, we'll be discussing story progressions and the like to continue from where we're at later on, but everyone is just super busy right now and unable to really work on things. The server takes a a lot of time and dedication to keep running and I know Empty's already stated what's going on with him.

We'll figure something out, I'd personally like to keep the current story line going as is right now if possible because I enjoy a lot of the characters in the current story, and I'm not a fan of restarting every 3 months.

If the entire community would rather a restart we can consider it. I'll admit though the Gmod community isn't what I'm used to anymore. When I used to run these servers we were able to stick with one story line for well over a year, and have a map change once every like 3-6 months, if that. People seem to lose interest much faster now in a server than they did before. It still seems like compared to the majority of new servers opening we seem to be the ones that outlast all the random schema's that open and close around us. But people are more interested in jumping ship and trying to next hot game for a month before it closes down than keeping a story going, which is whatever, that's what people want, but I'd much rather keep a single story going and developing as long as we can. (And I know a lot of you guys who still frequent the forums are the same way, otherwise you wouldn't still be checking these boards :P)

So I don't know where I want to go with this right now. We'll see what happens over the break and go from there I guess. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions we're more than happy to listen and work on them. One reason I love ZRP is because we can have a small dedicated community and still develop an amazing storyline, we don't need 30 players to make the world still seem real.

Anyway I'm totally rambling about nothing, let us know what you guys want.
HyaneFleischer

Postby HyaneFleischer » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:05 pm

Sorry I haven’t been on I’ve been busy
"But this server is ridiculously democratic" - A hacker with 12K hours in Gmod
Can0fs0da12

Postby Can0fs0da12 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:11 pm

I never see anyone on anymore.

I know I came off rude to some of you but I was genuinely enjoying the RP we had.

Why has everyone stopped playing?
MrSmiles

Postby MrSmiles » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:01 am

Can0fs0da12 wrote:I never see anyone on anymore.

I know I came off rude to some of you but I was genuinely enjoying the RP we had.

I know it was never personal, I guess the problem now is getting the jumpstart it needs to get it running.
Masta of the Arts and Crafts
Character: Jamie Udesky, Jackie Harrison
Contact me on Skype: hhatfie
Steam: STEAM_0:0:4134190
Or Messenger Pigeons, Though be warned I keep my windows closed
Can0fs0da12

Postby Can0fs0da12 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:14 pm

MrSmiles wrote:
Can0fs0da12 wrote:I never see anyone on anymore.

I know it was never personal, I guess the problem now is getting the jumpstart it needs to get it running.
I could try getting on but I don't think anyone else wants to.

Last person I've seen on the server is Knomad
sammynill

Postby sammynill » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:49 pm

I think once people start playing again the server will get more players on