- Don't Abuse PAC3. Amazing things can be created, and that's totally cool. You'll probably get a compliment. But don't come on with a giant doughnut for a head or a crowbar stuck through your chest. Use some common sense. This includes PACing in an open area where you can easily get hurt or mistaken for IC. We reserve the right to ask you to alter your PAC if we feel it needs to be changed.
- No characters under 14. We've dealt with kids before, and some are good, solid characters, but alot are shaky. It usually creates a micro-environment where certain characters have to be chained to the child in order for the child-player to really do anything; this isn't the sort of atmosphere we want. Children younger than 14 will be allowed, but only if another player has formally agreed to become the "parent," which will prevent the traditional ball-and-chain that we've seen so often.
- No Metagaming. Because metagaming ruins like.....every plan ever. Part of the fun is failing to be perfect!
- No Powergaming. Because nobody likes a bully.
- No headcanon. Unless explicitly approved by a superadmin. This means dead-by-daylight forest killers, researchers with weird bioslime, and entire intertwined families of characters all owned by you.
- Don't abuse props. Such as making weapons/defenses when you had none to begin with.
- IC crafting is encouraged. So long as it makes sense and takes a realistic amount of time with the correct amount of supplies (you won't build 24 bombs in a day, but after some IC looting, maybe you'll make a few within a week.)
- ESP is a perma-bannable offense.
- Please Apply for foreigners. We get too many, to the point where you can't tell if it's America or Russia
- Please apply for major Prior military service. Such as Vietnam, etc. We hold the right to say this group is 'at capacity', remember this is supposed to be about the average joe surviving, mostly.
- Don't be racist, please.
Please keep in mind that this is going to be a heavily civilian based RP and because of this there will be no active military allowed player characters.
*More rules can and will be added if the team agrees any particular actions done on server require new rules to be made.*