CEDA Application

Lapis

CEDA Application

Postby Lapis » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:24 am

OOC Information:

Steam Name: |EUPRP| Lapis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50209872

RP Experience: I've RP'd on and off Garry's Mod since 2010. I currently am the Event Team supervisor on EUP's Mass Effect Roleplay.

How long you have been on ZeroHour (an estimate is fine): About 2 days.

What characters do you play: I play Jennifer Mitchner.

Why do you want to be a west coast CEDA: I think the role is interesting, and its not something I've tried before.

IC Information:

Your full legal name, with identification if possible: Jennifer Eleanor Mitchner

Where are you from: San Antonio, Texas

List any ailments or disabilities that you may have: None to speak of.

When is the last time you came into contact with the infected: Earlier the day of writing, I came into contact with an infected woman. I had no weapon, but I was able to kill her with a nearby IV stand by means of severing the head.

When is the last time you came into direct physical contact with the infected: Earlier the day of writing, I came into contact with an infected woman. I had no weapon, but I was able to kill her with a nearby IV stand by means of severing the head.

When is the last time you have taken the life of a human not showing signs of infection: I... had to kill a man keeping me from my own home. He wanted to rob it right as chaos broke out.

Have you ever taken a life out of malice, or to further yourself or those around you: Other than the time written above, no.

Are willing and able to lift or drag weights up to 200 pounds: I've lugged medical equipment across hospitals and assisted very heavy patients, yes.

Are you willing and able to wear a fully sealed chemical suit operating in temperatures that may reach 120 degrees for short periods of time: I am trained in the use of emergency hazard gear, yes.

Are you willing and able to do everything that is necessary to work in saving the United States, it's citizens, and critical assets from threats, from all foreseeable threats, including potentially yourself: Yes.

Are you aware that the potential for you to die in this line of work is high, but is necessary for the betterment of the world: Absolutely.

Do you understand that there is no leaving this position if you accept it, attempting to leave will result in the termination of you and any potential persons you may have given information to: I understand.
Characters:
Jennifer Mitchner, Former Nurse at Via Christi Hospital

EUP Mass Effect Event Team Supervisor

Godzilla, Left 4 Dead, XCOM, Half Life, Portal, AvP, and Mass Effect turbo-nerd. I will correct you if it is the last thing I do!
Legion

Re: CEDA Application

Postby Legion » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:26 am

Came to us ICly I say yee.
HyaneFleischer

Re: CEDA Application

Postby HyaneFleischer » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:36 am

Accepterydood
"But this server is ridiculously democratic" - A hacker with 12K hours in Gmod