Introduction Form PN-477n

Wanna get personal? Tell us about yourself.
MadameValentine

Introduction Form PN-477n

Postby MadameValentine » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:45 pm

! Message from: MadameValentine
No "Introductions" sub-topic found, posting in Trash section.
Greetings.

Most of you have known me from the old forums but due to the switch I will be making a re-introduction for all new members of the V2 incarnation.

I am mostly known on steam as Xeria, a well-endowed role-player and "developer/designer" for servers with a currently running 7 year service as both for-server and freelance operator.
On the old Macho forums I have kept the same name and, due to this being the relative successor, have chosen not to change it for the sake of simplicity.

You may have issues remembering me based on appearance, in which case I will easily clear up that I've been with the server since rp_silenthill up to Head Attack City.
Mostly appearing as the only person half-concerned and half-relieved with the IC events due to the total collapse of the law system for both positive and negative outcomes.

My OOC side is not as well off as the characters and stories I write.

I am a remission stage cancer patient with overly irrational mood swings, suicidal tendencies and also chemosensitive epileptic.
My daily life is not filled with any adventures, mostly it is filled with sitting in front of my computer and spying on every single person I know enjoying their day.

Hat goes off to The Turian for delivering information after my inquiry on the nature of this servers origin.

Hey, sliding text, this is neat.
HEY UPPER TEXT ! :D
Emptybag

Re: Introduction Form PN-477n

Postby Emptybag » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:17 am

*Created an introductions section and moved to appropriate area

Good reminder ^-^
Fireice

Re: Introduction Form PN-477n

Postby Fireice » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:50 pm