The Jolly Giants' Penance

Ode to.....whatever you want to write about that happened IC. Story time and ADVENTURE!
Fireice

The Jolly Giants' Penance

Postby Fireice » Sun May 07, 2017 11:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN2Xs-MvxLw

Heide. A large man. Always happy despite any situation. He sits against a concrete wall. Another person snuggled up next to him. Albeit limply. He holds this figure close to him with a fondness. In one hand he held a brick of some sort, in the other a detonator. He stares, at a glass wall with a door in the middle. The dead bellow relentlessly as they ware on the integrity of the barrier. Heide flicks his finger across the trigger. Vy'shka barely conscious leans against him. A hole through her chest. "I still hope you can find room in your heart to forgive yourself heide. I am sure they still love you." Vy' said with a passing breath. Her muscles limping. Heide tried to comfort her pain, though the sound of life leaving ones breath was too familiar to him. Heide looks up at the failing barrier as it crackled a little. The sounds of an angry mob of undead muffled to him. A long pause, the barrier crackling more, and more.

"Dottie, Hannah, Renee, Little Anne, Backston, Natasha, Erika, Cash, Ethan... Everyone." He said with a grainy voice. Leaning back on the wall. "Where ever you all are. It was arguably the best time heide had been alive. With true friends" He frowns a little. Somewhat far too gone to let the failing barrier phase him as chips, and pieces started to fall to the ground. "I do regret leaving you all. Heide misses you all dearly. Only if world was smaller no? Hannah, you would have loved to meet vy'shka here" He hums a little chuckle. "Heides only hope... is that you can somehow forgive me. Then maybe I can rest in peace. There are so many things I wanted to do. Heide loves you all." He looks at the pale eyes of all the undead as they broke through. Heide raised the detonator. "Forgive me." Click-Click...