Issues with Administration.

Need to post logs? Contend with an IC action? Those threads go here.
ZergHunter
Site Admin

Re: Issues with Administration.

Postby ZergHunter » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:32 am

Mint you claim this was some "Menial" encounter. You ran into a fucking charger because you ignored the event character that told everyone to get into the office. So he made a charger to punish the people who didn't listen to the event character. You ran into it and got ruined by the charger. The charger isn't a menial encounter. He's a fucking giant wall of flesh. You got literally destroyed by him. He could of killed you, and he was kind enough to say no glass in your neck. You then got snippy and asked for blindness you got what you asked for and then fucked off with it and continued to fight it.

You basically said "Fuck you" to Legions idea which could of worked out great. But you refused to even consider an idea that wasn't your own.

You ask why we are banning you. We are banning you because you are childish. You are dishonest. You act like we owe you something. You think you're character is the main character of the story. You want your characters to get injured to "Cause drama" but then when the injury doesn't suit you, you freak out. You refuse to play by the systems we've have in place since day one. You've constantly spammed us on steam about a million things that are truly menial. You act like you're right 100% of the time. You have the most condescending tone I've ever seen someone use when they write anything. You attack characters from everyone on the server and call people edgy left and right, but when we offer a criticism for you character, you freak out and scream about being humiliated. You're self entitled, your character is not special. You're not special like you think you are.

I hope you can make a community with all these friends that come on to our server and think we are "too edgy" and laugh as they log off of the server. I honestly hope nothing but the best for you Mint. I mean no ill will but I'm done being nice. We've been professional with you this entire time and we've been kind since the server started with you. I hope you have a great time roleplaying somewhere else where they can write the story to you and your special character.

We do not need someone this toxic in the community any more.

Goodbye Mint.

End of discussion.
MooMoo.

Postby MooMoo. » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:53 am

I was asked to give my final opinion on the matter. Mint, I don't have personal problems with you, I've never wanted to specifically target you, and I don't hate you. I'm disappointed about the behavior, and I'm disappointed about the victim playing and excuses such as, "Well I'm from the south, so I'm stubborn." Things like that come off as childish. In your replies, you've come off as condescending, and wouldn't change your tone, despite you saying multiple times that you were sorry for it. It's not an excuse. I can understand someone getting agitated in a voice chat, as this is instant, but if you were truly sorry about your frustration and wanted to be more civil, you would have been. Text is not instant.

While I don't have anything against you as a person, I dislike your actions and feel that you were given more than enough chances to change your behavior. We've been dancing this dance for well over a month, and you were lucky to remain around as long as you had been. You openly insulted another one of our players for trying to compromise and hold a middle ground, and you act as if your answer is always the correct one. You can pull up as many articles as you like, and claim they're all right, but there will always be a differing opinion and article. We tried with you. We're done trying.

- Moo.
HyaneFleischer

Postby HyaneFleischer » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:24 am

I will give my final views on this.

Mint I've never actually RPd with you until the charger thing, and I wish I had earlier so that I could've properly identified this toxicity. You joined, expecting 32 people to cater to you, as if this server was made for you, it wasn't, it was made to include you. But instead of taking your fair share of the RP pie you wanted all of it. You wanted your character to be bullet proof, taking only the damages that you wanted, refusing to even admit faults in your own self. You blame your refusal to compromise on being from the south, shame on you, that's pathetic. You refused any advice or admission because it didn't fit your own narrative. Then you insulted anyone who disagreed with you, demanding a change to benefit you and only you. Then you offered a half assed apology saying that we are still being bullies. Well I'm glad you won't have to worry about us anymore, I worry for the servers you may find after us, if only they could notice your toxicity before us.
"But this server is ridiculously democratic" - A hacker with 12K hours in Gmod
ejflorkey

Postby ejflorkey » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:51 am

So since I'm an admin, I should make a post regarding this whole thing. I'm gonna make general statements about this, as I'm only coming in on the ass end of this whole dispute. I'm gonna be pretty plain, as subtlety can get misconstrued.
I think the injuries were harsh, and could have been reversed.
The attitude displayed in your posts and your self victimization is annoying.
When compromise was offered you refused it and villainized those who offered it.
Even when a decision was made, instead of trying to mend and further discuss, you further victimized and villainized, and continued with the attitude.
You haven't learned from anything from any admin communication or warnings.
So I'm going to back up the decisions made by the others.
I have ZERO idea what it is you're saying Image